m m mY MY . . . Myasnikov SuperLead! From Russia with Love

Could not believe how smooth and fast this purchase went. from looking at a web page and emailing the owner of the company in Russia, to sending $$$$ via Western Union (big trust issues suppressed). To receiving this wonderful, customized and amazing pre amp.

Oleg is a true force of nature and I will recommend his work to anyone looking for a custom tone.

Update - This thing is KILLER! ! ! ! I can not believe how punchy and clear this is even when the gain is turned up past 5. I can pick single notes out of a overdriven chord and the notes just ring out clean as a bell. Very happy!

I got the Purple\Pink face plate

Asked Oleg to put in FX loop\input output on the back so I can run it without cables plugged in the front.

https://soundcloud.com/john-pastore-747 ... inu_Fgjrxo

Attachments

• 20181031_153111_resized.jpg
    20181031_153111_resized.jpg
    797.8 KB · Views: 2,146
Same with mine.. wasn't even two weeks? This guy must grease the right russian palms because his stuff ships fast. It sounds awesome too.. you will soon find out.

What did you customize? In hindsight, I wish mine had the crunch channel..

Kapo_Polenton":say061nm said:
Same with mine.. wasn't even two weeks? This guy must grease the right russian palms because his stuff ships fast. It sounds awesome too.. you will soon find out.

What did you customize? In hindsight, I wish mine had the crunch channel..

Nothing major or circuitry - Just asked Oleg to put in FX loop\input output on the back so I can run it without cables plugged in the front. I wouldn't touch a thing on this B*tch, it sounds incredible. Really happy I found this thing through you guys. My rig never sounded better.

I find the detail, note seperation and crunchiness to be fantastic. Mine is the purple face too. He sells a ton of these for a reason,this is his top seller. I had even asked what it would cost to do up a Bogner Ecstacy preamp with all the bells and whistles and he would have been able to do that too. He can pretty much do anything and has the schematics for it. If you want anything Marshall or modded Marshall, he can do it. If you have a JCM800 with an FX loop kicking around, it is the perfect mate for Friedman, Cameron etc sounds.

I just sent him message about duplicating a MKIIC++ preamp and whether he's done one yet? We'll see what he has to say, I'm curious.

So it's the SLO preamp that is the way to go? He has a long list of other types he can do but it seems the Superlead is the best option still?

shred-o-holic":1igkukgk said:
So it's the SLO preamp that is the way to go? He has a long list of other types he can do but it seems the Superlead is the best option still?

As far as I am concerned, the Superlead is the cream of the crop. I've been playing this thing so much since I got it, I lost the callouses on my left hand and have blisters in their place! I love it that much. I've played them all (Pre Amps) and this thing just has everything you could possibly want tone wise. As other have said, it has punch and clarity like nothing else I've ever heard. Speakers are just jumping out of the cabinets and I don't have to crank it to get them to do it. The tone controls work beautifully and give so much depth with a small adjustment. Gain is off the charts, filthy McNasty. As nasty as this thing gets you just roll off the volume knob and it cleans right up. Here's the other beautiful thing about it . . . . it's QUIET. No hum buzz or hiss . . . . . SICK!

Just received mine too. Sounds great.

Died about 2mn in. Bad preamp tube it turns out. Messaged him a few xs post receipt about it and not a peep, so be careful if you ever have an issue.

Back