( Mark/Chris) Any Chance?

glpg80":1v3a3paa said:
i took enough of that bullshit in high school, i sure the hell wont take it on a fuckin forum.

WE THOUGHT YOU HAD A MIGHTY PURTY MOUTH BACK THEN, TOO...

twins.jpg

Mark Cameron":3w4s14re said:
glpg80":3w4s14re said:
is there any chance in a year or so after the back-logs of the CCV/CCM series amplifiers are gone, and a prominent storage of amplifiers is established, that mark will continue doing mods?

at least, a year or so from now. and if not at all, does that mean that the cameron modded amplifiers will gain more value since theres only limited numbers?

im just curious. i would rather do business with mark on a new amplifier. but i cant bring myself to like the tone of the ccv or ccm models.

i prefer the tones he's been getting from marshalls that were modded. - aldrich or ocean mods.

thanks,

-matt

The amps get the sounds of the mods plus more. People that have tried both like the amps over the mods. I will go back to doing mods later in the year. I have to get other amps done first.

hey mark! things going smoothly now?

Mark Cameron":1h8wud8a said:
glpg80":1h8wud8a said:
is there any chance in a year or so after the back-logs of the CCV/CCM series amplifiers are gone, and a prominent storage of amplifiers is established, that mark will continue doing mods?

at least, a year or so from now. and if not at all, does that mean that the cameron modded amplifiers will gain more value since theres only limited numbers?

im just curious. i would rather do business with mark on a new amplifier. but i cant bring myself to like the tone of the ccv or ccm models.

i prefer the tones he's been getting from marshalls that were modded. - aldrich or ocean mods.

thanks,

-matt

The amps get the sounds of the mods plus more. People that have tried both like the amps over the mods. I will go back to doing mods later in the year. I have to get other amps done first.

thanks man in that case, i cant wait to try one of your amps :D

Back