Merry X-mas Diezel guys!

scottph

Hope you all have a great f*in X-Mas. Thanks for being such a wonderful community!!! :rock:

Special thanks to the two Peters for making X-Mas all the more special when I play the best amp ever to chill out! You rock! :)

Oh suuurree.... only Merry Christmas to Diezel owners?? Oh I see how it is... you Diezel people think you're better than us "other" folks? Well FUCK YOU SIR!! :codeak:

:LOL: :LOL:

Hey...that's how we roll...truth hurts doesn't it...I'm gunna go walk on water now. :LOL: :LOL:

-Nick

Edit: Ok, so maybe the water is ice because technically it's kinda winter-ish outside, but it's still water and I'm walkin on it...oh yeah.

Hey_bert_whtcha_doin_bert":17030 said:
Hey...that's how we roll...truth hurts doesn't it...I'm gunna go walk on water now. :LOL: :LOL:

-Nick

Edit: Ok, so maybe the water is ice because technically it's kinda winter-ish outside, but it's still water and I'm walkin on it...oh yeah.
Well how about I shoot a Solar Beam at that body of water and evaporate it all in .01 seconds and watch you fall to the ground and crack your noggin'?? Hmm?? How about THAT Mr. I'm-Better-Than-All-I-Own-A-Diezel guy?!

Well how about I shoot a Solar Beam at that body of water and evaporate it all in .01 seconds and watch you fall to the ground and crack your noggin'?? Hmm?? How about THAT Mr. I'm-Better-Than-All-I-Own-A-Diezel guy?!

Tou'che :no:

Edit: Us Diezel guys are immune to cracks on the noggin'...wait...damnit :LOL: :LOL:

Merry axemas

noel2007.jpg

It's hard to quit my home with my Diezel to go skiing in hollydays ! But I will. :doh:

Merry Xmas all !

Marry X-mas to all! mine sucks, ´cause my christmas desire for two new 4x12" frontloaded dont come true!
Santa Peter don´t loves me :no: .
:cry: :cry: :cry:
BW

Back