Metal...

In Ricks's usual 007 mode, he clarified what to expect from the upcoming small batch of Metal Reissues:

Steve: Hey Rick. What sort of changes can we expect from the next round of Metal's?

Rick: Good one's.

:D

Steve

:LOL: :LOL: When Rick called me at work on the 29th of March he gave me a full run down of the upcoming metal re-issues.
Then I was sworn to secrecy and swiftly threatened with a short, but frank message of mid-evil practices. :yes: After that Rick went on to tell me of his willingness to build me another amp from scratch just the way I wanted it. :rock:

steve_k":1lzg4adv said:
In Ricks's usual 007 mode, he clarified what to expect from the upcoming small batch of Metal Reissues:

Steve: Hey Rick. What sort of changes can we expect from the next round of Metal's?

Steve
:LOL: :LOL: but it's true.

Hollywood":31qjrsit said:
:LOL: :LOL: When Rick called me at work on the 29th of March he gave me a full run down of the upcoming metal re-issues.
Then I was sworn to secrecy and swiftly threatened with a short, but frank message of mid-evil practices. :yes: After that Rick went on to tell me of his willingness to build me another amp from scratch just the way I wanted it. :rock:

I smell bullshit..... :D

steve_k":k7rcv3gr said:

Steve

Wow, you get that much info from him?!

My conversations are something more like this:

Me: Hey Rick. What sort of changes can we expect from the next round of Metals?

Rick: Yes.

But seriously, I'm too wondering what the differences are going to be in the new Metal. I have probably one of the last Metals ever made, he actually called it a Metal/Modern Classic hybrid (but it's over 90% Metal), it's the best sounding Wizard Metal I've played out of 3 different ones (and Mike Fortin confirmed it was better than his as well which I did not play through). I really don't want to part with it, mainly because it has an effects loop installed by Rick and it sounds great already. If it can just be updated to the new specs I would prefer to keep this one.

Disfigured":2gjkfqm6 said:
But seriously, I'm too wondering what the differences are going to be in the new Metal. I have probably one of the last Metals ever made, he actually called it a Metal/Modern Classic hybrid (but it's over 90% Metal), it's the best sounding Wizard Metal I've played out of 3 different ones (and Mike Fortin confirmed it was better than his as well which I did not play through). I really don't want to part with it, mainly because it has an effects loop installed by Rick and it sounds great already. If it can just be updated to the new specs I would prefer to keep this one.
Rick is still on tour till the end off this month, it will take some months before we now what its gonna be like. But Rick have some great ideas for this amp so I now its gonna be a killer amp. :thumbsup:

Back