Metallica last night :

I don’t think anyone has to go through anything any different than other people to change as a person. The shit I took seriously when I was 18 is pretty much entirely laughable at this point, whether it’s because of personal growth or societal changes.

5 years ago I thought being married and having a house was the greatest thing I ever experienced, turns out being single with a fuck of a lot more guitars/amps and all the freedom in the world is the greatest thing I ever experienced and I just had to go through what over 50% of the population goes through.
yup. It's called life. and sometimes it sucks. Also some people experience a helluva lot more suck than others. That's why I'm grateful for what I have...it could always be worse.

0wdwA12_d.jpg

yup. It's called life. and sometimes it sucks. Also some people experience a helluva lot more suck than others. That's why I'm grateful for what I have...it could always be worse.
2017 sucked royally for me. I don't even recall about half of the year because the mental drain I was going thru blocked that out. Last year sucked pretty bad but is like Jar Jar Binks compared to how Lord Vader 2017 was, lol.

2017 sucked royally for me. I don't even recall about half of the year because the mental drain I was going thru blocked that out. Last year sucked pretty bad but is like Jar Jar Binks compared to how Lord Vader 2017 was, lol.
2023 was pure shit . 2024 is my comeback
Hopefully

Back