mrwiredot is PLX

It's a fucking alt circus in here.............insanity gone rampant..........for real

1686595949320.png

Ok @mrwiredot answer me this.

How can a god who is omnipotent and omniscient have an enemy he cannot defeat (the devil)?
satan was defeated on the cross, when Jesus died for our sins. the weapon satan had was stripped from him - his accusation before God that we are guilty and should perish with him. when Christ died that accusation was nullified. everyone who entrusts themselves to Christ will not perish.

this is why when i hear people say tings like, "its my life,,," and/or "how i choose to live my life..." theres a problem. it's not your life. it never was. Christ bought and paid for it on the cross

satan was defeated on the cross, when Jesus died for our sins. the weapon satan had was stripped from him - his accusation before God that we are guilty and should perish with him. when Christ died that accusation was nullified. everyone who entrusts themselves to Christ will not perish.

this is why when i hear people say tings like, "its my life,,," and/or "how i choose to live my life..." theres a problem. it's not your life. it never was. Christ bought and paid for it on the cross
So, then Satan is essentially powerless? Did I understand that correctly?

Can you see how I'm having trouble reconciling that he was defeated yet he is powerful at the same time?
It’s like how in Legend of Zelda Skyword Sword, Link defeats “Demise” who is hatred incarnate. However before he is fully deceased, he places a curse on Hyrule so that his hatred will be incarnated through others for the rest of time.
In subsequent games, Link and other Heros cannot fully defeat the evil, only seal away it’s physical form for long periods of time. Even though largely sealed away, the evil still manifests itself in different ways across Hyrule.

Hope that helps

BB172E7C-D41C-4819-A8CA-ED0528BF71BE.jpeg

It’s like how in Legend of Zelda Skyword Sword, Link defeats “Demise” who is hatred incarnate. However before he is fully deceased, he places a curse on Hyrule so that his hatred will be incarnated through others for the rest of time.
In subsequent games, Link and other Heros cannot fully defeat the evil, only seal away it’s physical form for long periods of time. Even though largely sealed away, the evil still manifests itself in different ways across Hyrule.

Hope that helps
Hot damn! That was a good answer.

It would be a perfect analogy* if there was a God mode in Zelda and Link had that power.

*given the caveat that a perfect analogy doesn't exist outside of it being the exact thing it's supposed to be analogous to.

not really. except to say that perhaps you arent aware that God exist outside our time domain.. that is to say, God deos not participate in "time".
Well, either God is omnipotent or he isn't.

I think a better answer you could have used is God allowed Satan to exist as temptation which we have to resist to be allowed into heaven.

Damn, I'm giving you ammunition. Lol. I'm not supposed to do that.

I suppose I could follow up with a discussion about time but (pun intended) I don't have time.

Well, either God is omnipotent or he isn't.

I think a better answer you could have used is God allowed Satan to exist as temptation which we have to resist to be allowed into heaven.
flawed premise. God deso not "allow' satan to exist. Satan is a direct creation of God. satan was created perfect, then fell

Back