My band's album preview - Einstein content

dass101

Hi guys, check out a little preview of my band's upcoming album. The mixes aren't final, but you ca still hear my Einstein, which was featured exclusively on all guitar tracks.
Thanks!

Thanks guys, we will hopefully have the whole album ready in january next year. The guitars were all tracked through the Einstein, with Redwirez Mesa 4x12 impulses for the cab simulator. These impulses are really at a proffesional level, I probably won't go back to recording with a "real" cab and mic, at least not while working on a budget.

dass101":1ghphhw0 said:
Redwirez Mesa 4x12 impulses for the cab simulator. These impulses are really at a proffesional level, I probably won't go back to recording with a "real" cab and mic, at least not while working on a budget.

Compensated line out?

dass101":108l0srh said:
No, regular speaker output, through a Behringer DI.

Oh so a speaker tap? You still had your cab hooked up too right?

I'm curious to try IR but not sure where to start. I have a radial JDI that does speaker tap.

Thanks for your help and your band rocks!

slyvren":1jv1ul4p said:
dass101":1jv1ul4p said:
No, regular speaker output, through a Behringer DI.

Oh so a speaker tap? You still had your cab hooked up too right?

I'm curious to try IR but not sure where to start. I have a radial JDI that does speaker tap.

Thanks for your help and your band rocks!

Yes, I tapped the signal from the speaker out, through a DI, obviously with the speaker connected :) You can also record from the FX send (preamp out), but I found that the power section, with the presence and depth, added something very useful to the tone.
As a DI I used a Behringer Ultra G, without the speker sim, only as a clean DI.

Peter Diezel":1jv1ul4p said:

This really means a lot, thanks :)

Back