My small but effective pedalboard

mboogman

Just recently got this put back together after living in the MIDI/Rack world for a long time. Simple, yet effective, and I can use it with either my Gerlitz or my MarkIII with only having to swap out the amp's footswitch. The CE-5 on top of the Pedal Power was giving me trouble (likely a cable issue) so It's disconnected in the picture, but when used full stereo with the Gerlitz, it simply sounds massive! Also, just got a new camera lens in today, so I decided what better way to test it out than to take gratuitous gear shots. :D

LOVE my Barber LTD. Just picked it up a few months ago and don't know how I got by for so long without it.

rubyAudio":2xmdfj5l said:
LOVE my Barber LTD. Just picked it up a few months ago and don't know how I got by for so long without it.

The LTD has been a constant on my pedalboard for about 6 years now. I've gone through over a dozen others, and it's always the one that that stays. :thumbsup:

Mine is at about the same size and I am starting to feel like a tap dancer. Where did you get the nifty cables? I wanna get some.

Nice board. Not really small in my world, but a nice board none the less. My small board has 5 pedals. Large has about 11

timeroo":2va2xtug said:
Mine is at about the same size and I am starting to feel like a tap dancer. Where did you get the nifty cables? I wanna get some.

All the pedal patch cables are George L's. If you're asking about the power cables, it's just some basic RadioShack power extenders run through some tech flex, and then finished off with some purple heat shrink, because that's what I had on hand. :)

As for the tap dancing, I rarely touch the stuff on the right side of the board, but when I need it, I'm glad it's there. :thumbsup:

blackba":agknr6ks said:
Nice board. Not really small in my world, but a nice board none the less. My small board has 5 pedals. Large has about 11

Thanks! Any board that only has one delay pedal and one OD/Boost is small for me. My bigger boards had as many as 4 overdrives, three delays, plus the wah, volume, comp, chorus, phase, vibe, etc. Now that was tap dancing! :LOL: :LOL:

Back