NAD: Steve Stevens SS100

Congrats! I'm personally not a big sig series gear fan but that amp sounds incred and I'd own one in a heartbeat. I loved the SS demo/walk through posted here sometime back as well. Looks sexy too, no tacky artist name plastered of the face, just a hip looking gun! Too cool. :::Drool::: Enjoy it!!

I'm impressed with this clip! Is the gain switch like the SAT switch on the BE? It sounds like the feel could be a bit softer/vintage?

I like that tone a lot.Sounds nice and tight, especially the mids. Now you know you have to make a comparison clip with the SS and the Be. :)

Congrats!!!!!

(Don't let your adoring fans--and I am one of them-- here and elsewhere encourage you toward amplifier induced financial destitution.)

woo, I really like how that sounds man, congrats on the NAD Alex! I need to make it out your way soon, your music room is crazy already. If you had a storefront, your shop would be one of the premier spots to hit on the East Coast, lol.

I have loved every clip I have heard of this amp. I seriously wish that it weren't priced out of my budget.

Damn nice sounds!!! Friedman amps rock!!!

Same request as most, how does it compare to the Brown Eye? Hard question: which one do YOU prefer???

rockinchippy":2r5r4w0s said:
Hey everyone,

I'm back with yet another new amp :rock:

I have only had the amp a few days so I will work on some clips. In the meantime, below is a basic test clip.

Next, I really want to capture some Vince Neil Exposed riffs .

Best,

Alex

ss100.jpg

YOU ARE COMPLETELY OUTTA CONTROL!!!!! :shocked:
I owned the BE-100 for a little while and your
clip sounds really similar to it.
Does the SS-100 really sound that much
different than the BE-100?

Back