New Balaguer Guitars online guitar builder!

zzipBIAl.jpg

Would be a toss up. Probably the blue.

Attachments

• My-Balaguer-Custom-Guitar.jpg
    My-Balaguer-Custom-Guitar.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 2,003
  • My-Balaguer-Custom-Guitar (2).jpg
    My-Balaguer-Custom-Guitar (2).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 2,012
sleewell2":2hvs4v19 said:
I have a spalted top thicket bb and a silverburst hyperion. The only problem is picking a #1 lol.

I'd like to get either a growler or astra next.

I should have my astra in a few weeks!

That builder is really cool! What draws me to this guitar is the options. Everything I could want; less radius options as mentioned above. That isn't really a deal breaker for me though.

Yeah there is the "Neck Profile" option that you can choose either Comfy C or Thin D. Comfy C feels very similar to my G&L ASAT which is a bit thicker. The Thing D is more like the Jackson KV/RR profile. Not quite Wizard thin. I'll see if I can get the spec's from Joe.

Some kick butt mock-ups in here y'all!

JerEvil":2350dn7r said:
MetalHeadMike":2350dn7r said:
Thinking a Hyperion or Thicket will be my next guitar.
Yeah man the trans-white one I posted above is a strong contender for my "next" guitar! LOL!

As is this...

VL1T4gDl.jpg

Dude I REALLY like the Hyperion with the Modern headstock, you should totally do eet

Hey ya'll,

- I only offer 16" fingerboard radius right now, but I may re-introduce 12" as an additional option, which I was doing before I switched over to 16". We'll see.
- My Comfy C Neck Profile thickness is .800" at the 1st fret and .880" at the 12th fret.
- My Thin D Neck Profile thickness is .730" at the 1st fret and .790" at the 12th fret.
- My tuners are made in South Korea in the same factory Hipshot tuners are made, and yes they are locking and are 18:1 ratio. Hipshot only machines their bridges in the USA, tuners are in SK.

Let me know if you guys have any questions!

\m/

Balaguer":10a2zi92 said:
Hey ya'll,

- I only offer 16" fingerboard radius right now, but I may re-introduce 12" as an additional option, which I was doing before I switched over to 16". We'll see.
- My Comfy C Neck Profile thickness is .800" at the 1st fret and .880" at the 12th fret.
- My Thin D Neck Profile thickness is .730" at the 1st fret and .790" at the 12th fret.
- My tuners are made in South Korea in the same factory Hipshot tuners are made, and yes they are locking and are 18:1 ratio. Hipshot only machines their bridges in the USA, tuners are in SK.

\m/

12 would be cool, but a 12--->16 compound would be even cooler ;)

I'll more than likely be contacting you this year for a semi-custom. You guys in Conshohocken?

Here’s the mock-up of my build that’s coming in

tDaNxMKl.jpg

And here’s what I sent as a reference for a custom burst

OMnFNm1l.jpg

As with any custom color, no guarantees as my all things are equal but Joe’s finishes are amazing so I’m not worried. Beyond excited for this guy.

Here’s a progress pic

7yiPpVAl.jpg

What is the average wait time for a semi custom build? Is there a place in the website that explains the difference between the Balaguer pickup models?

Evergreen Humbucker:
8.9k Bridge
7.9k Neck

Feral Humbucker:
12.5k Bridge
7.9k Neck

I think the Trueno is 17.6k bridge

Balaguer":2cqtlkhj said:
Hey ya'll,

\m/

Any possibility for 8-string guitars and 6-string basses?

cardinal":2ak4d75l said:
Balaguer":2ak4d75l said:
Hey ya'll,

\m/

The specs for the 7 string overlord they have are a steal. I know not 8 but if I was looking for a 7 I would have gotten this one.

https://www.balaguerguitars.com/product ... ededition/

maddnotez":247c2jdx said:
cardinal":247c2jdx said:
Balaguer":247c2jdx said:
Hey ya'll,

\m/

The specs for the 7 string overlord they have are a steal. I know not 8 but if I was looking for a 7 I would have gotten this one.

https://www.balaguerguitars.com/product ... ededition/
Yeah these are killer and priced really well for what you're getting.

I played one at NAMM and it was awesome.

Back