New Death Metal

Mention of Deicide brings me to another favorite, the Benton-Suzuki era of Vital Remains. Hell, the Dave Suzuki-era is full of great stuff, too. Those last two albums, though - Dechristianize and Icons Of Evil have some great stuff on them and Suzuki is not only a great guitarist but drummer, too :

Live with Damien Boynton on vocals

Anyone going to Milwaukee metal fest?
The lineup is weak. IMO. Much better fest here .

1715695520742.png

Free camping and BYOB.

There are a few bands I'd really to see (Incantation, Profanatica, Nunslaughter, Deicide, Possessed) but yeah I don't know if it's worth the trip. Will have to decide quick :geek:

edit: Exhumed too!

Last edited:
The Destroying Texas Fest is always great as they always seem to get bands that don't make it around these parts that often - Sabbat (Japan) comes to mind in recent years. I'm really stoked for this year's line-up with Crucifier, Unaussprechlichen Kulten, Imprecation, and a few others I'm really looking forward to

meta%3AeyJzcmNCdWNrZXQiOiJiemdsZmlsZXMifQ%3D%3D.jpg

😂 There’s a VH tribute in there. I hope they schedule them to play before Poon Tickler.
VH is the promoters favorite band. WTH why not? It's nice to have something like that to break up the non stop metal. Now about Poon Tickler? I don't know lol.
This will be my 6th year. It's my favorite week of the year. Some killer bands and some not so killer bands. For $200 and BYOB it's always a great time!

This is a pretty sick album and has interested me since I first stumbled on it. The band is comprised of members in El Paso and Munich, was recorded in Munich, El Paso and Las Vegas but rips throughout...The drummer is Chase Westmoreland, son of bassist Rochon Westmoreland

Members of Vorum formed Concrete Winds - maybe a bit too much on the grindcore side for some here but I find both full-lengths full of catchy as hell stuff that'll get stuck in your head

Ancient Death out of Massachusetts

Joe Aversario and crew from New Jersey responsible for titans Altar of Gore, Blasphematory, and Massive Retaliation with another great band, Siege Column

If you share your home address that would allow us to setup a wellness for you :ROFLMAO:

Really trippy video.

Great solos and playing. That was awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Back