New member here, completely D-mollished !

Faxanadu

Hallo All,

I allowed myself to register to this very nice and friendly forum, as I will be receiving my first Diezel Amp in few days, next week hopefully.
Here is how my quest is over now, and how my Diezel virus got on:

I used to play Marshalls and Engls for high gain gigs and Fender for clean gigs and never able to find an amp that could do it all, gigs and studio.
I was going for Mesa, and I did not know about Diezel amp. :cry:
First time I heard it, was last year when I was living in Finland, at the Black Lace festival.
We had a one week gig and the Finnish band just before us had its only guitarist playing an Einstein. He played funky Stevie Wonder and Heavy Rock HIM on the same channel !!! And what a tone !!! :m17:

I talked to this guy after the gig and we advised me to try out the VH4. That is what I did, and that was over. It was the signature soung I was looking for, while still keeping maximum versatility. :thumbsup:
Since beginning 2013, I have moved to Bavaria and had the opportunity to go to Frankfurt Musikmesse this year. After visiting Diezel booth, talking to the Peters and to James, I have been shocked by how nice and welcoming could the Diezel crew be, with Mr.Nobody (me), in addition of being one of the best Amp manufacturer existing.
Believe me or not, Diezel is the geatest product, with the greatest human experience. :salute:

I took me almost one year to try all Diezel models, to cry the Einstein's farewell, and to decide which one I will start with. I could not decide between D-moll and Hagen, and I felt at that moment that I will not stop at one Diezel amp, and you know better than me why...
Very quickly I discovered this unique forum and all your discussions helped me a lot.

So, I am happy to join the Diezel owners' team. Will post later after D-moll has arrived.

Faxanadu":38mee36s said:
Hallo All,

I allowed myself to register to this very nice and friendly forum, as I will be receiving my first Diezel Amp in few days, next week hopefully.
Here is how my quest is over now, and how my Diezel virus got on:

I used to play Marshalls and Engls for high gain gigs and Fender for clean gigs and never able to find an amp that could do it all, gigs and studio.
I was going for Mesa, and I did not know about Diezel amp. :cry:
First time I heard it, was last year when I was living in Finland, at the Black Lace festival.
We had a one week gig and the Finnish band just before us had its only guitarist playing an Einstein. He played funky Stevie Wonder and Heavy Rock HIM on the same channel !!! And what a tone !!! :m17:

I talked to this guy after the gig and we advised me to try out the VH4. That is what I did, and that was over. It was the signature soung I was looking for, while still keeping maximum versatility. :thumbsup:
Since beginning 2013, I have moved to Bavaria and had the opportunity to go to Frankfurt Musikmesse this year. After visiting Diezel booth, talking to the Peters and to James, I have been shocked by how nice and welcoming could the Diezel crew be, with Mr.Nobody (me), in addition of being one of the best Amp manufacturer existing.
Believe me or not, Diezel is the geatest product, with the greatest human experience. :salute:

I took me almost one year to try all Diezel models, to cry the Einstein's farewell, and to decide which one I will start with. I could not decide between D-moll and Hagen, and I felt at that moment that I will not stop at one Diezel amp, and you know better than me why...
Very quickly I discovered this unique forum and all your discussions helped me a lot.

So, I am happy to join the Diezel owners' team. Will post later after D-moll has arrived.

Thank you to join the family :rock:

Thank you for your messages Mr. Diezel and Rig Talk Rock Gods.

D-moll finally arrived with the 2x12 RL with V30s.

It's going to be a busy weekend for me and a hard weekend for the neighbours !! :rock:

I will post the first impressions later.
Now it's unboxing time.

Attachments

• photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    574.6 KB · Views: 626
Faxanadu":24k1ea8k said:
Thank you for your messages Mr. Diezel and Rig Talk Rock Gods.

D-moll finally arrived with the 2x12 RL with V30s.

It's going to be a busy weekend for me and a hard weekend for the neighbours !! :rock:

I will post the first impressions later.
Now it's unboxing time.

Wenn Du uns besuchen willst, ich bin eine Stunde entfernt.

Yes Reza Jan, it was damn exciting...
By the way, "Damet Garm" with your band performance...

Herr Diezel, ich besuche Sie balt. Zu dieser zeit habe ich zu viel arbeit zu kommen, auch mit Deutschkursen (ganz Anfang) :cry:
Vielleicht kann Bato mir helfen ... ;)

I had my first D-moll session today.

Need a new thread to express what I felt: :m17:

Back