New Mesa Boogie Demo video

glassjaw7

:rock: I think it sounds great! One thing I'm hearing in the clean and crunch tones is a bit more of that elastic, greasy sound that the older amps have. Based on what I've heard I really like it.

Sounds killer. $2,499 price tag for a multi channel amp with midi. It's a no brainer. Sig amps are stupid though. :yes:

psychodave":buc5smry said:
Sounds killer. $2,499 price tag for a multi channel amp with midi. It's a no brainer. Sig amps are stupid though. :yes:
Yeah someone on the comments of the vid was bitching about the price. Not sure I see where the $2499 price tag is misaligned with the feature set. Sounds great.

Wasn't a fan of hus tones here. That said i have little doubt that this amp does deliver ver the goods. Very interested in trying one

JerEvil":1i36xf8u said:
psychodave":1i36xf8u said:
Yeah someone on the comments of the vid was bitching about the price. Not sure I see where the $2499 price tag is misaligned with the feature set. Sounds great.
Jesus. Some people are idiots. Sounds very close to an original, and with that 2500 price tag compared to other amps that are 4K? Please. Mesa is gonna do very well.

I'm really psyched for this amp. I can't wait to see other non JP demos of it, looks like a killer swiss army knife of tone!

That sounds damn good to me. This really has me wanting one of these even though I'm relegated to couch duty these days. I'm impressed

Question for you guys that have owned or are familiar with the C+ amps......does the amp pair well with greenbacks or blackback Celestions, or is it more at home with the V30? Just curious.

gtrwun":2aga6loc said:
Question for you guys that have owned or are familiar with the C+ amps......does the amp pair well with greenbacks or blackback Celestions, or is it more at home with the V30? Just curious.

I own blackbacks as well as boogie V30 cabs. I prefer the boogie cabs...but still think the H30's sound great.

psychodave":2o79k7z0 said:
gtrwun":2o79k7z0 said:

I own blackbacks as well as boogie V30 cabs. I prefer the boogie cabs...but still think the H30's sound great.

Thanks for the input Dave. Appreciate it.

gtrwun":3bk55pd2 said:

I like Boogies with the EV speakers or a combo of EV / Celestions.

snowdog":1x3t3br7 said:
gtrwun":1x3t3br7 said:

Thanks Snowdog. Didnt think about the EV's. After all these years, ive never once tried an EV. Food for thought :rock:

gtrwun":2g9ic08j said:
snowdog":2g9ic08j said:
gtrwun":2g9ic08j said:

Thanks Snowdog. Didnt think about the EV's. After all these years, ive never once tried an EV. Food for thought :rock:
V30s sound godly with my 2C+. 65s sound good as well, but V30s for the win! :rock:

Back