New Randall amps lineup with focus on the Thrasher.

VC4Ever":3d2ppj9t said:
soooo no Satan... :thumbsdown:
They Just released 9 amp models a pedal and some more stuff that I can't think of at the Moment lol. The Satan is coming soon. Ola announced that it would be introduced this year at Messe. :rock:

riffy":3d5xo2pp said:
Gainfreak":3d5xo2pp said:
That sounds really freakin' good! I see a Randall in the 2013 future for me...
Don't need the Thrasher though, thinking more along the lines of the Diavlo
though. My only question is, do they do really brutal too?

Gary
Wassup Brother G!

Yup, The Diavlo can do the Bruts and more :rock:
Yo my bro Ralphie!!!!!!!!!!

That 45 is perfect... I still have the Kemper, but honestly, NOTHING substitutes for tubes for me...
Love the clip I heard of the Diavlo that someone on her was selling and I hope that Ola will demo
it a bit too! Also, would LOVE to hear YOU play through it as well!

G

Gary!!

I'm going to have the Whole new Randall Line coming to my online store. I'll be doing clips and reviews when I get them. I'm also going to start launching the Biz in full force this year ;) Lot's of cool things coming soon :rock: :rock: :rock:

Sweet deal Ralphie!
I will give YOU my business for sure! That though, is a given!

G

Thanks Brother! I truly appreciate that and I hope all is well with you and yours!!!

~T~

Yes sir,
We are all doing GREAT here and having a superb start to this new year! Hope you are super as well...
Just hanging out and enjoying my retirement now! LOVIN' it!

G

All is well on this end and glad to hear all is well with you and yours!

That is fantastic that you are retired!! That..... :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

fearhk213":1ykgrwem said:
Out of curiosity, is there a projected date when these will hit the shelves?
I have not heard of a Projected Date yet but IIRC they are ahead of the curve on the production of these , so I don't think there is going to be a long wait, but I'll find out more after NAMM :rock: ;)

Gainfreak":1az16guo said:
fearhk213":1az16guo said:
I have not heard of a Projected Date yet but IIRC they are ahead of the curve on the production of these , so I don't think there is going to be a long wait, but I'll find out more after NAMM :rock: ;)

Cool. I think I'm going to have to snatch one of those 5 watters :rock:

fearhk213":2tm6jrsg said:
Gainfreak":2tm6jrsg said:
fearhk213":2tm6jrsg said:

You're gonna piss yourself when you play one !! I shit you not :D

Gainfreak":33av9qou said:
fearhk213":33av9qou said:
Gainfreak":33av9qou said:
fearhk213":33av9qou said:

the 5 watt'r sounded great for the low volume that I heard it!!!!!! Me wants one!!

jmgman69":28npufxj said:
Gainfreak":28npufxj said:
fearhk213":28npufxj said:
Gainfreak":28npufxj said:
fearhk213":28npufxj said:

the 5 watt'r sounded great for the low volume that I heard it!!!!!! Me wants one!!
They are killer and a TON of fun to play.

I spoke to Mike in great detail about it when he was designing it. He was having a blast testing them out and mentioned how much fun it was to play. :LOL: :LOL:

philb":327fw79f said:
Hum, the Diablo sounds interesting as well.
I heard them all Phil and there's not a dud in the Bunch and I would absolutely say so if I thought so.

The fact that Randall has put these out with the Price point they are going to be asking is AMAZING. :cheers:

Mailman1971":3hdj0crc said:
I have always been a Randall Fan.....glad to see them back in the Lime Light! :rock:

New clips sound incredible! :yes:

Same here. I used to gig with an RG100 but I lost interest in Randall in later years.

They most definitely re-invented themselves and I think the new amps are incredible, but then again I'm a bit biased :) (please. refrain from any tube reference rebuttals!! )

Gainfreak":1xe8lsb8 said:
philb":1xe8lsb8 said:
I heard them all Phil and there's not a dud in the Bunch and I would absolutely say so if I thought so.

The fact that Randall has put these out with the Price point they are going to be asking is AMAZING. :cheers:
Yeah, that's the great thing about it as I could not afford Mike's product but the Randall price point is something I can live with!

That Thrasher sounds fantastic :rock: :rock: :rock:
You guys have been very busy (and quiet, I must add :LOL: :LOL: )
Congrats to Mike's new brainchilds, I wish you guys all the success in the world :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Good to hear Jason's onboard too, he's a frickin badass :yes:

What is the difference between the Thrasher and the Diavlo tone wise? I wonder which one will suit me best. Both clips sound damn cool (as far as you can judge with youtube). 80's thrash is my biggest influence, so does the name say it all or is the Diavlo also very similar in that respect?

(ps. I barely managed not to make a TTK joke here... :LOL: :LOL: )

Randall has really brought their A game this year, imo.

Lost of cool stuff. Everything I've heard on YouTube sounds good, Diavlo sounds more my style from what I've heard so far.

Good times.

philb":6j9g4epp said:
Gainfreak":6j9g4epp said:
philb":6j9g4epp said:

Yeah, that's the great thing about it as I could not afford Mike's product but the Randall price point is something I can live with!

Phil!!
That's just the thing brother, Mike is Good friend of mine and I absolutely LOVE and I mean Love the NATAS but I would not be able to swing the $$$$ and that's with Mike pretty much building me one as a friend ;). If you knew what it cost Mike to built a NATAS or Meathead you would CRAP your pants. Trust me on this, he's not making much on the amps and that's without considering the man hours it takes to build them! ;)
Because Randall is s HUGE business they have the means to buy things in bulk and they have the capital to do mass construction, So this is a win for everyone! In my eyes Mike is truly the amp builder of our day and I would say that even if he wasn't a friend! :rock:

Back