New Teal Amp Setup (JMP-1)

ghosty999

Built up a small "Teal" amp with a JMP-1, Palmer 402 and TC Gmajor. Retolex'd an old cab to match. Just need to ad some speaker cones then I can use it all together.

Really happy with it. It's a cool little practice rig. Can change patch with the JMP-1 pedal and the GMajor will change with it.

I had a JMP-1 and JFX-1 years ago.

I do miss the rack days; recently sold my Engl E530 preamp but kept the E850/100 power amp.

Late last year I got an ISP Theta Pro Michael Sweet floor unit, basically a preamp + effects + speaker emulation + noise gate. Sounds very good, even the speaker emulation direct to a PA. My plan is use it with my E850/100 into a pair a Engl PRO E212VHB cabs with V30s without the speaker sim. '80s in a box, with lots of semi-parametric eq controls.

The mermaid treasure turquoise tolex on the head shell and speaker cab is beautiful. I painted my old house that color along with some ivory stripes....

Yeah - that JMP1 Pre into the Marshall tube power amp was hands down a killer sounding setup.

Built up a small "Teal" amp with a JMP-1, Palmer 402 and TC Gmajor. Retolex'd an old cab to match. Just need to ad some speaker cones then I can use it all together.

Really happy with it. It's a cool little practice rig. Can change patch with the JMP-1 pedal and the GMajor will change with it.

That rack looks great. Nice and compact.

Back