New to studio

Jofipe

Hi there

I borrowed a Studio from a friend and I found the sounds far superior to other devices. One thing i'm missing is to run amp + stereo FX in the line in.

Amp line out -> effect -> R+L line on on Studio. This his in cunjunction with the amp loadbox also.

Is it possible to see this with future firmware updates? Would make playing with headphones an absolue joy.

Hi Jofipe,

as a matter of fact, the loadbox input and the Line input share one of the connections on the stereo converter in the Studio. In other words, you can have either the loadbox input and 1 Line input, but not the 2 Line input + Loadbox.

It's a hardware matter.

If your stereo FX have a headphones output or if your system is plugged into a mixer/audio interface, I would recommend you put all your stereo effects AFTER your Torpedo Studio.

Thanks for your reply :) I read that you will be adding room and different reverberation to the next firmware update. That sound very promising and useful!

I liked the Studio so much, i went ahead and bought one.

Thank you for the kind words it's always appreciated!

And yes, we will add the Arcade mode to Studio and WoS III, including a reverb algorithm more advanced that the one on Live/CAB.

Back