New to the Diezel Family...

kayman121

Just pulled the trigger on a new 09 Diezel Herbert. Hurry up and tell me what to expect so the week long wait can be even more agonizing. (I'm a masochist :doh: )

Congrats and welcome.
My only piece of advice (ok 3) - ensure you have the week, after you receive it, free, enough strings sets and deaf neighbors :rock:

Niki

Gratz, welcome to the forum.

Well first there is the back pain from lifting it up onto a cab. Then there is the swelling in your fingers and wrists from playing non-stop. A couple of days in hospital because you forgot to eat or drink. Facial rictus from grinning too much is also likely.

:rock:

Welcome to the Fam!! Just be prepared for a life altering experience!! Never will having the police @ your door be so rewarding!! Enjoy!! :D

You better have alot of glue and bolts your going to need them to fix and to bolt things down in your home. :LOL: :LOL: Congrats and enjoy that beast.

Make time, this is the head where all channels are usefull. Its amazing to have a clean that the herberts gives you. The rythem and lead channel will blow you away. After understanding the eq, you will get amazing tones.

Dont forget to restring your guitar :doh:

Enjoy :rock:

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

Btw, does anyone know if this will be an external bias model? It's S/N will be something around 001/<number in the 1.1ks>, I think. It's one of the first 6550 loaded models that shipped to the states (Diezel told the dealer the first?)

Yes, it is if the number is that high - started around the 500 mark if I'm not mistaken. Mine has 001/673 and has them.

Back