YARP!!

Attachments

• 20240325_191754.jpg
    20240325_191754.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 123
  • 20240325_191825.jpg
    20240325_191825.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 124
Congrats man! I love the color as well. Truthfully not a big PRS headstock on strat body guy but I would offset that by equipping it with some gold hardware. All that really matters is how good she play and what you named her? A pimp color like that deserves pimp hardware tho. I reckon one day when I hit the big time I'm gonna get some gold hardware in my mouth to match my guitars so I can never possibly get hired for a day job again and will have no choice but to show off my golden smile on stages everywhere.

Congrats man! I love the color as well. Truthfully not a big PRS headstock on strat body guy but I would offset that by equipping it with some gold hardware. All that really matters is how good she play and what you named her? A pimp color like that deserves pimp hardware tho. I reckon one day when I hit the big time I'm gonna get some gold hardware in my mouth to match my guitars so I can never possibly get hired for a day job again and will have no choice but to show off my golden smile on stages everywhere.
Tell you what, you name her and that shall be her name forever!! :D

Tell you what, you name her and that shall be her name forever!! :D
That's a great offer brother but a bluesman got to name his own guitar! Maybe a nice lady helped you afford it. Or maybe you got a girl you wish you could've got with or she broke your heart. You got to pick that name. If it was mine I think I would call her Shirley but my guitar is named Elizabeth. Before that I had a red ES named Ellen because a sweet ol' lady named Ellen paid me good to do some work on her house to afford it so it was my tribute to her.

:love:

A lot of times guitar forums are filled with bad advice but once in a while you get that pro-level feedback on a post. This is that pro level feedback. I bet you can play a guitar just like ringing a bell.
I practice what I preach 😉

Pimp Hand Law states that “ if ya Thinline Tele is purple metal flake with a purple candy you must have a gold leopard metallic pick guard, and it must be custom, not like the regular shitty looking cut off horn 69’ Thinline pickguard versions...extend that shit proper!”

See, I had no choice....law is law.

10836364-B8CD-4E7F-BB3A-92A37E9637B9.jpeg

Back