NO HO Engl Boutique

What gives with the No Ho store? I called to make an appt. and they're only open select hours by appt, they didn't have a single Powerball II in stock (???) but they did have the 4x12 I wanted. The guy called and said he'd call me back when they were getting the Powerball II so I could come try it, and knowing I had money and wanted the cabinet he was unable to persuade me to come in and try other models and buy the cab, nor did I ever receive a single follow-up call. So I gave my five grand to PETER DIEZEL! D-Moll and Rear Loaded 4x12. I'm happy even though I am switching the cab for a Front Loaded with GK100s and dumping the D-Moll for a Herbert (D-Moll didn't have enough balls at low volume). But yea, I didn't really understand the poor salesmanship on behalf of Engl. :confused:

MikeToddOnline":7zdltuyy said:
What gives with the No Ho store? I called to make an appt. and they're only open select hours by appt, they didn't have a single Powerball II in stock (???) but they did have the 4x12 I wanted. The guy called and said he'd call me back when they were getting the Powerball II so I could come try it, and knowing I had money and wanted the cabinet he was unable to persuade me to come in and try other models and buy the cab, nor did I ever receive a single follow-up call. So I gave my five grand to PETER DIEZEL! D-Moll and Rear Loaded 4x12. I'm happy even though I am switching the cab for a Front Loaded with GK100s and dumping the D-Moll for a Herbert (D-Moll didn't have enough balls at low volume). But yea, I didn't really understand the poor salesmanship on behalf of Engl. :confused:

Hello Mike,

on behalf of ENGL I apologize for your experience. In the absence of Michael Berger (USA rep) I run the N.H'wood showroom and I don't recall speaking with you. What month did you want to test the Powerball II and whom did you speak with? The Powerballs have been in the showroom at least the past 4-5 months and we still have them.
I would like to investigate and make sure that all potential ENGL customers are being serviced well.

Thanks very much for your time and input !

What gives with the No Ho store? I called to make an appt. and they're only open select hours by appt, they didn't have a single Powerball II in stock (???) but they did have the 4x12 I wanted. The guy called and said he'd call me back when they were getting the Powerball II so I could come try it, and knowing I had money and wanted the cabinet he was unable to persuade me to come in and try other models and buy the cab, nor did I ever receive a single follow-up call. So I gave my five grand to PETER DIEZEL! D-Moll and Rear Loaded 4x12. I'm happy even though I am switching the cab for a Front Loaded with GK100s and dumping the D-Moll for a Herbert (D-Moll didn't have enough balls at low volume). But yea, I didn't really understand the poor salesmanship on behalf of Engl.

I sold my Powerball II to fund a D-Moll. I loved the PB but the D-Moll is just on a whole different level.

That's kind of a weak reason though to get rid of the D-Moll. Any Diezel isn't going to sound as ballsy at low volume compared to being cranked.

Back