OK I need a Good Gig Bag What do you Recommend?

Jet Troop

OK I need a good gig bag. I have heard of incase and Suhr. Incase does not make them any more. I called. I can buy a JM Incase GB off of ebay but it is pricey. What are other brands do you recommend? Thanks

I have a bunch of Levy bags. Theyre great. When chosing gig bags. Go for the 3/4 inch padding

I swear Body Glove used to make gig bags. Apparently they sold that part of the business to Ultimate Support. :confused:

Anyway, this is what I have:
p46458h-f36322468bc9e880c6357f4469c951b8.jpg

If it is good enough to put in something, put it in a cheap hardshell over a gig bag. When that shit gets all banged up.... that gig bag won't look like such a good deal.

Just sayin.

You talkin a geetar case, or just a padded gig bag to carry cables, accessories and what not? I found an old foam lined flight case in the dumpster where I used to work and went dumpster diving! :LOL: :LOL:

It was a case for Allen Bradley/Rockwell Automation gear, so it says "PhotoEyeDemo" on it. Sort of cool. I might use it as a song title someday.

I wanna see a baggage handler toss it from the jetway down onto the tarmac in the classic "gate check" manuever....
Dirt landing is softer, also maybe a nice end-o toss would be good too.

Thanks all. Keep them coming. I am looking at them all. I am in the military and I travel all the time so I need a good gig bag to fly with. I do not check my guitar. When I fly on our planes, I keep them with me on the flight deck. When I fly civilian, I put them in the Flight Crew's closet.

glassjaw7":30e48bie said:
You talkin a geetar case, or just a padded gig bag to carry cables, accessories and what not? I found an old foam lined flight case in the dumpster where I used to work and went dumpster diving! :LOL: :LOL:

It was a case for Allen Bradley/Rockwell Automation gear, so it says "PhotoEyeDemo" on it. Sort of cool. I might use it as a song title someday.

Guitar Gig Bag

The gig bags that Warwick makes are top notch - Rockbag I think they are called. I had one with my Warwick bass and it was awesome quality

Back