Okay dude..

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
You need to move to the USA bro. Your videos are killer and somewhat understandable. I also completely forgot you have your own section on here…anyway I can buy one of your boards and throw it in my pv Windsor? 😂

Jason's vids are what gave me the confidence to finally take the plunge and build my own 800/JEL ...... very glad I did !
Me too.. that explanation of the JEL mod really made it sink in.. I'd love to see Jason do an explanation video of what all the important resistors, caps, etc. actually do in a hot rod Marshall circuit. He has a great way of explaining these things that I've never experienced in any other videos or books.

Me too.. that explanation of the JEL mod really made it sink in.. I'd love to see Jason do an explanation video of what all the important resistors, caps, etc. actually do in a hot rod Marshall circuit. He has a great way of explaining these things that I've never experienced in any other videos or books.
I think he has a few that breakdown some Jose Mods ..... or it might be Ossy from 3 monkey's I'm thinking of .... I've watched so many amp building vids ...

Back