Old Guitar Hero Marc Diglio resurfaces on YT after 30+ years of leaving the business

jchrisf

XYZ is one of my favorite bands but came on the scene a little too late for that genre of music at the time. I've been trying to find info on their guitarist Marc Diglio for years without much success but now he has a YT channel and an interview out. Really great to hear from him again

You mean on his YT channel or somewhere else?
I've only found him on YT but considering no one really knew what he was up to there's been a few videos.

I listened to XYZ but never really realized how good he was. I see Terry Ilous singing everywhere and with everyone in the last few years and he's still got it.

I've only found him on YT but considering no one really knew what he was up to there's been a few videos.

I listened to XYZ but never really realized how good he was. I see Terry Ilous singing everywhere and with everyone in the last few years and he's still got it.
I remember from the interview he recently did; Bray Amps posted video of him on their page after he bought a used Bray amp and had them mod it for him.. I've never seen it

Great thread - love the vid links. Phenomenal player with killer tone. Seems like a really cool guy, too. I agree, I really dig this type of content.

That guitar sound on Face down in the gutter is phenomenal...sounds like the tubes are on fire..
That's what I loved about them back in the day... his playing and tone was so great... cool songs too. I remember I was a diver for Royal Caribbean back when they came out. I would get off the ship in Miami and walk over to Bayside Mall and buy CDs.. I don't remember why I picked their cd up.. but it was the first one and just couldn't quit playing it when I got back to the ship. I've been a huge fan ever since.

Back