Ordering a Larry

How long is the wait time? Is Larry able to keep on schedule or can they go much longer?

I am going to do it. Everyone needs a wizard and a Larry. My question is. Do you need to have NOS tubes in one? Wizards come with JJ's. Anyone tried a larry with regular tubes?
It's quite a markup to go with NOS vintage pre and power tubes...if I were ordering I'd just have him put the new production tubes in...but I have a tube stash at home that will cover most any amp.

Yeah. I have tubes i like a lot. I just wondered if with his circuits, the tubes make the amp. I have never noticed a huge difference with rolling. The only thing I like is the quiet silver dragon 12ax7. still high gain, but not a lot of white noise.

Lmao imagine waiting 3 years for some kraut fuck to make you an amp. I swear Larry if you were within reaching distance, I would put your ass in a cobra clutch, and force you to mod a Metal Zone which I would then sell on reverb. I wanna hear Larry make a clip of a Larry because I have been told, from unnamed sources, that he can't even play guitar and only knows the intro to Winds of Change by the Scorpions. The whistling part.

Lmao imagine waiting 3 years for some kraut fuck to make you an amp. I swear Larry if you were within reaching distance, I would put your ass in a cobra clutch, and force you to mod a Metal Zone which I would then sell on reverb. I wanna hear Larry make a clip of a Larry because I have been told, from unnamed sources, that he can't even play guitar and only knows the intro to Winds of Change by the Scorpions. The whistling part.
🥃🥃🥃

Back