Origin of Covid-19

Bill Maher had two scientists on last Friday who said the bat to pangolin link has been debunked. Because of that and a few other reasons, he said there was a 90% chance that Covid came from the lab in Wuhan. I don't claim to have a degree in epidemiology, but 90% seems high. I definitely now willing to admit that there's a 40% chance that Mike Pompeo was telling the truth on this one.

before the pandemic the wuhan lab admitted that they did not have enough qualified technicians. lots of studies on this subject. i think odds in favor of a lab leak. wuhan lab only lab in china studying covid viruses.

The horseshoe bats that carry SARS are in two entirely different provinces of China than Wuhan. They are in Yunnan and Guangdong provinces. Bats almost never fly more than 100 miles from their cave. It's over 800 miles from Yunnan to Wuhan. It's over 500 miles from Guandong to Wuhan. Hubei Provincial Hospital which admitted the first Covid patient is 13.6 miles from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The strain that initial patients had is 96% the same as the one that the Institute was studying and genetically modifying. The Institue was also modifying the lungs of their mice to be able to receive and transmit Coronaviruses. As far back as January of 2018, U.S. scientists and State Departments officials started sending memos and emails warning about potential outbreaks due to this lab. The lab had only been open since 2015 and operating at the highest level of infectious virology since 2017. You tell me what is the more likely scenario?

Last edited:
I think it came from Oprah`s dirty panties.:poop:

How do you know? Were you sniffing them?:jerkit:

panty-sniffer-187461.jpg

Fauci and that clown from UNC were fuckn with this shit as early as 2002. Sorry but this is a strain of the fuckn flu and the flu kills people. Our govt and all govt are a bunch of liars. Throw the CDC and WHO in there too.

To hear biden talk it`s the end of the world. That`s what they want you to think and be afraidvery afraid. Fuck them pencil pushers.

Yeah fuck the 550k people who are dead due to Covid. Science is stupid!
Can you please use your brain and check the number of world Flu deaths whilst Covid 19 has been weaponised as a political tool.

How many pics have we seen of Dem Congressmen, Governors & Senators WITHOUT MASKS who are pushing Covid as the biggest killer ever to reshape the world to their liking.

Please show us all the facts to support your 550K & also the Flu numbers of the last 18 months.

Some REAL news below on Dr Fow-Chi.

Kary Mullis, inventor of PCR, on Fauci: "Guys like Fauci get up there and start talking, and he doesn’t know anything really about anything, and I’d say that to his face. Nothing. The man thinks you can take a blood sample and stick it in an electron microscope and if it’s got a virus in there, you will know it. He doesn’t understand electron microscopy and he doesn’t understand medicine. He should not be in a position like he’s in. Most of those guys up there on the top are just total administrative people and they don’t know anything about what’s going on with the bottom. You know, those guys have got an agenda, which is not what we would like them to have, being that we pay for them to take care of our health in some way. They’ve got a personal kind of agenda. They make up their own rules as they go. They change them when they want to and a smugly like Tony Fauci does not mind going on television in front of the people, face out, and lie directly into the camera."

Last edited:
"The joint team’s assessment of likelihood of each possible pathway was as follows:
• direct zoonotic spillover is considered to be a possible-to-likely pathway;
• introduction through an intermediate host is considered to be a likely to very likely pathway;
• introduction through cold/ food chain products is considered a possible pathway;
• introduction through a laboratory incident was considered to be an extremely unlikely pathway."

https://www.who.int/publications/i/...bal-study-of-origins-of-sars-cov-2-china-part

Back