Pedalboard Demo vid, OD100 cleans, dirty,etc

Mark Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrG3-OQ-7yg&fmt=18

Here's a demo of the board I built. Showcasing the OD100se+ cleans, ch2 boosted, unboosted, O/D boost in front, MXR Chorus and DD20 in the loop, etc.

Just going through the different sounds. I recorded the audio with the Edirol R-09HR at 44.1k, 24 bit. Synced it up with iMovie08 this time. If I record at 96k and 24bit with iMovieHD it synced fine but at 44.1 it was fine on my computer but when it uploaded to YT it went all out of sync...codec issue.

Mark

pedalboarddec08web.jpg

:shocked:

:worship:

Your tone is SICK!!!!! I'm am really blown away with how good that head sounds. I had no idea a CAA sounded like that. :dunno: I could play on that rig for YEARS! I wanna hear more!

:2thumbsup:

BTW, how do you like your Randall 2x12 cab? What kind of speakers does it have?

Everlone":2o4fwzei said:
:shocked:

:worship:

Your tone is SICK!!!!! I'm am really blown away with how good that head sounds. I had no idea a CAA sounded like that. :dunno: I could play on that rig for YEARS! I wanna hear more!

:2thumbsup:

BTW, how do you like your Randall 2x12 cab? What kind of speakers does it have?

The little Randall sounds fine, I use it in my lessons studio. It has Celestion 70/80's. Live I use two Mesa 4x12" Recto cabs with V30's...kills!!!

If you want to see more of the OD100 just look under my user on YouTube...samhillband, I have a pile of 'em

Mark

the more i hear your OD100 clips the more i want to sell my amps and buy one.
sounds killer man!

gwarne":bpsy7pd8 said:
Sounds great, whats your signal path if you dont mind typing it out?!

GTR--DEC G-String gtrIN--G String OUT--Wah--Zakk OD--Amp Front INPUT

Amp FX Send--Dec LoopIN---Dec Loop OUT---MXR Chorus---Boss FV500L---DD20 Delay---Amp FX Return

Mark

Mark,

Looks killer as usual. I have had the pleasure of having Mark build me a rig and I would put him right up there with the LA Guys for attention to detail on the wiring and getting killer tones. I liked the pedal board board so much I am having Mark build my next board in 2009! :rock:

Brad

rareguitar":w6wy0kzk said:
Mark,

Looks killer as usual. I have had the pleasure of having Mark build me a rig and I would put him right up there with the LA Guys for attention to detail on the wiring and getting killer tones. I liked the pedal board board so much I am having Mark build my next board in 2009! :rock:

Brad

Thanks Brad!!

Can't wait for NAMM!!!

Mark

man that sounds amazing!

even through youtube you can tell that head is just amazing sounding....

your great playing makes it sound even better :rock:

I saw the demo of your rig, Brad. Its sickening how good it sounds. :yes: :thumbsup:

These videos are going to be keeping me up at night. :aww: :doh: ;)

samhill":3ahqn7qu said:
rareguitar":3ahqn7qu said:
Mark,

Brad

Thanks Brad!!

Can't wait for NAMM!!!

Mark

+1

Mark,

Ive always loved your clips and this one doesnt disappoint! Absolutely sick tone. The OD-100 is really the only other amp Id want next to my MOD 50.

Back