Pedalboard Questions/Power Cables for SKB Pedalboard?

se7en

The pedalboard I'm using has 8 - 9V 100mA regulated outputs and 3 electrical sockets.

Ok, this a four part question: I need 4 of the 9V cables for my SKB PS-45 pedalboard. Anyone know where I can find them outside of buying 2 SKB cable kits ($50)? I'm also trying to connect 3 power supplies for my Strymon pedals into the 3 sockets on the left of the board. The problem is that they are too wide to fit all 3 in. Any ideas? If I could extend/raise one of the sockets up 2 inches or so, I could probably fit the 3rd. Also, is it possible to daisy chain the 9v power cables to run two pedals off of one output (assuming they are under 100 mA)? Is it possible to get 200 mA / 9v with a Y-cable (needed for a wah pedal)?

Thanks for any help here...

Would another (smaller) power supply work? Or (and this would be ugly) you could always use a power strip plugged into the SKB and velcro'd down to give you more space..

Yeah for sure. I suppose another power supply would be the easy fix. But, I was hoping to keep everything more streamlined if possible.

Back