Pete Thorn demo, using the Torpedo Live & C.A.B.

guillaume_pille

Dear all,

here is a video by Pete Thorn demoing the Atomic CLR cabinet, using the Torpedo Live between his amp and the Atomic. Enjoy:

Well, 3 things here:

1) Pete is spot on with the last comment. Reduced stage volume, clutter, ambient noise, etc.

2) The Torpedo live modelling capabilities and use with the monitors.

3) These CLR's were well thought out for the live application. With the linked out/thru capabilities for sending a monitor mix back and sending a line signal out.

Currently, I am using RCF NX12SA's. These are good FRFR 700 watt monitors, but lack a bit of the capabilities of the CLR. Anyway, I am on the wait list for 2 of these active wedges.

Thanks Pete. Always great to get confirmation from an awesome performer.

Steve

A Torpedo Live "only" demo by Pete is on it's way, I guess he will be using the Live in conjonction with the other product he wants to try on video. ;)

guillaume_pille":o6t8v7b6 said:
A Torpedo Live "only" demo by Pete is on it's way, I guess he will be using the Live in conjonction with the other product he wants to try on video. ;)
Cool. I'd like to see a direct to DAW demo by Pete.

guillaume_pille":2rhs7dwg said:
:thumbsup:

You definitely know how to make people want stuff, Pete. Nice demo and clear and well structured product runthrough.
:)

Hi guys, I've been using the Live extensively, and you can hear it on all guitars in my vids (just search for Pete Thorn youtube channel) for the Lovepedal Echophonic Jr. and the Wampler Dual Fusion... makes life in the studio so much easier! I'll be using it on much of what I do. I'll stop in here to let you know when I use it in a new video...

Pete, your video is a hit, thanks! :rock:

So people, you know where to go to hear some Torpedo tone, let's meet at Pete's Youtube Channel!

Back