Peters Chimera live in action (death metal content)

indespise

Still no good studio recordings, but my band has a live video from a gig on our myspace page now. The camera was right in front of me most of the time, so most of what you hear will be the Chimera, the lead player is using my Engl Fireball.

myspace.com/indespise

sounded good, i've never heard a peters amp before. you guys should trade out a show with us this summer. were hoping to do some more out of state trades this year. p.s. just sent you a friend request.

:|::QBB:
Mike_V":3e093 said:
You guys are packed with energy, nice stuff--do you bring in big crowds?

Thanks, keeping the intensity high is our goal.
As for the crowds, it depends on where we're playing at. We're still pretty new at this point, so the big pulls are usually at local shows. This particular gig was a last minute deal (as in one week's notice) a good hour from our base, so there wasn't a big crowd this time. We're relocating to Columbus in June, things should really be taking off after the move.

:|::QBB:
mchn13":c2740 said:
sounded good, i've never heard a peters amp before. you guys should trade out a show with us this summer. were hoping to do some more out of state trades this year. p.s. just sent you a friend request.

We'll set something up, how far are you from Ohio?

i'm in columbia,sc. we try to play out of state, as much as schedules allow. we're just now looking at this summer, and figuring out everyones plans. gotta love trying to get 5 band members to get their shit together, haha.

Back