Post pix of you Wolfgangs and EBMM Axis' here

I love EBMM's

124ecu1.jpg

Cool pix. Thanks guys. I've never owned an EBMM, but have had quite a few Wolfgangs and absolutely loved most of them.
Hey GrooveHt, what is that gold top guitar with the floyd in the bed pic? Hit me up on that Anderson humbucker we discussed last week. I still want it.
Here's a pic of the last Wolfgang I had. Sold it to buy a Soldano which I no longer have. Should have kept the Wolfgang. Yep, I'm stupid sometimes.
wolf5.jpg

guitup":16p1pskc said:
Cool pix. Thanks guys. I've never owned an EBMM, but have had quite a few Wolfgangs and absolutely loved most of them.
Hey GrooveHt, what is that gold top guitar with the floyd in the bed pic? Hit me up on that Anderson humbucker we discussed last week. I still want it.

Ok, you got the email! pics will be in your emailbox today....in that pic I have a natural Axis on the bottom right...the goldtop on the top right is an Axis Super Sport with a vintage trem. The Natural Axis is for sale, the goldtop is unfortunately not ;) Floyds just aren't my thing, and I guess that makes it unnecessary to have two guitars with floyds around? :LOL: :LOL:

The bottom right is the guitar I was referring to. It looks like a gold top in that pic. What bridge pickup is in that guitar?
Looking forward to pix of the pickup. I've already got a H2+ so yours will give me a set.

I really dig the EBMM EVH's that Ratter, Rayneman and Amplifire posted. Too bad (for me) there sooo expensive nowadays.

guitup":33sczr6i said:
The bottom right is the guitar I was referring to. It looks like a gold top in that pic. What bridge pickup is in that guitar?
Looking forward to pix of the pickup. I've already got a H2+ so yours will give me a set.

There's a Dimarzio AirZone in there from the last owner (Paige/amplifire). I had the same Anderson set in my Strat, with the SD-1 in the middle!

Back