Potential Cameron Customers

^Wasn't that part of the problem? That communication was sporadic at best? I lurked in the cameron forum while all the shit was going down and the only responses I saw were to flame trolls. People with genuine questions were universally ignored

bleedingkansas":1t5zv8t1 said:
they should call him and talk to him about it.

How ?
Never returned my call or pm, & doesn't reply to most people's posts on his own forum
No thanks
Good luck getting service
a rumor's not a rumor that doesn't die

bleedingkansas":187k3e4v said:
I think that Mark's mods and amps speak for themselves.

Fuck internet hype, listen and decide for yourself.

If anyone thinks Mark is stealing from them or ripping them off, they should call him and talk to him about it.

Oh please, Mark has had two of my amps forever and he answers his phone 1 out of 20 times I call. That is the best you can come up with?

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:36 am
MarkCameron wrote:

Don't bereave the bullshit. Yes we all can build a Marshall or other in a weekend.....you think that's all that goes into this?? Why do all these people think they know what its like to be in my shoes?? YOU DON'T!! Most of these people are trolls and people who don't know me or have never even talked to me. Look at the low post count on some of the posters too . I think the stupidest one is the jackass who thinks the pic of Chelsea Constable's amp is Photoshoped......what an idiot!! One of the most F'd up one is some loser who thinks I should blow my head off.....nice right ? Is that funny??? and people wonder why I don't post and get on line more..... F that. People who know me know what I'm about and whats going on. Funny thing is all those posts.... all the things said......not one phone call..... not one(you can find my# on google). If all these people are so mad at me wouldn't I get at least one call? If anyone has any questions and would like to ask ME whats up ......818-445-2059

FWIW - we love ya Mark & wish you the best during these difficult times

But please give us(cameron fans) the straight skinny already (cause the F'ing trolls here are killing us as well)

ericb":3jbp2tp5 said:
There are no links to anywhere else. I assume you were just asking tongue in cheek , but there's 2 amps . ... As for Chris Nuccio , he was 1 of the 1st to praise Mark's mods on the internet years back... A bandmate of his was sticking up for Mark here recently and got reamed like anyone else sticking up for any of the business practices. (unless that was Chris posting under his friend's acct, but it seemed like it was his bandmate ) Anyway, if other people had these new amps, there would be info posted on the net by Schmidt just like he did when Chelsea got hers. Dale and Chelsea are it, and the 3rd guy made up stuff.
There's my view and I'm sticking to it :)

Eric

What I'm saying is that there ARE more than 2 amps out there (Mark told me, and I have no reason not to believe him), and seriously, not everyone goes on the internet and brags about how they got a new amp.

That was my buddy daniel that posted earlier. I've been reading this board for a while, but I didn't really wanna get involved in this drama.

I just wanted to say that Mark may be slow, but he's not a crook. He loves what he does and it's always been his dream to have an amp with his own name on it. No one would want to be this slow at putting a product out. He knows that the more he sends out, the more money he's gonna make, more people will hear his amp, more people will want his amp......etc etc etc etc.

Hopefully soon he'll be able to operate a little faster. I'm just saying trust me, the dude wants to get his amps out there. It's a time consuming, hand made amp. From what he tells me, the production will go much faster now. We'll see in the next few weeks if this is true.

SQUAREHEAD":32shjqpv said:
bunghole":32shjqpv said:
why is everyone so concerned about whether people bitching put a deposit down or not? :confused:

If I was on a non-gear forum and someone said "I'm thinking of getting a Cameron", I'd inform them of all the suspect shit that's been going on. Aren't I qualified to do so? I don't want someone to get screwed out of their money.

Ok... Some people like Ian (friend of mine who had a Cameron ordered) have good reason to be concerned. Others are just stirring crap for no other reason than to get caught up in someone else's turmoil.
Do you guys really think this was Mark's master plan?
Do you think he's probably going nuts over this?
Jeeeez... Anyone with a frigging brain can see that this is NOT the way Mark envisioned this all to go down. Obviously there are HUGE personal issues going on.
I know for a fact that he's not in this for a scam. The guy builds amps.
He's run into huge problems. Some people have concerns and rightfully so. Others are just loving being in the storm of someone else's problems and frustration.

This is when humanity fails.
Sorry, just my .02 !!!
Half the trolls and bitching would go away if Mark made the slightest effort to actually clear the air about this. If amps are being made, post a photo of the amps. If amps are not being made, let people know why. It really isn't that difficult of a concept... get the facts out there, and the bitching and wild speculation stops.

SQUAREHEAD":1o5ubje6 said:
bunghole":1o5ubje6 said:
why is everyone so concerned about whether people bitching put a deposit down or not? :confused:

If I was on a non-gear forum and someone said "I'm thinking of getting a Cameron", I'd inform them of all the suspect shit that's been going on. Aren't I qualified to do so? I don't want someone to get screwed out of their money.

Ok... Some people like Ian (friend of mine who had a Cameron ordered) have good reason to be concerned. Others are just stirring crap for no other reason than to get caught up in someone else's turmoil.
Do you guys really think this was Mark's master plan?
Do you think he's probably going nuts over this?
Jeeeez... Anyone with a frigging brain can see that this is NOT the way Mark envisioned this all to go down. Obviously there are HUGE personal issues going on.
I know for a fact that he's not in this for a scam. The guy builds amps.
He's run into huge problems. Some people have concerns and rightfully so. Others are just loving being in the storm of someone else's problems and frustration.

This is when humanity fails.
Sorry, just my .02 !!!

Thanks Keith! :rock:

I think my wife was right when she said " there are no amplifiers, its a bullSh!+ company!!"

Chris Nuccio":2sqqo08h said:
ericb":2sqqo08h said:
There are no links to anywhere else. I assume you were just asking tongue in cheek , but there's 2 amps . ... As for Chris Nuccio , he was 1 of the 1st to praise Mark's mods on the internet years back... A bandmate of his was sticking up for Mark here recently and got reamed like anyone else sticking up for any of the business practices. (unless that was Chris posting under his friend's acct, but it seemed like it was his bandmate ) Anyway, if other people had these new amps, there would be info posted on the net by Schmidt just like he did when Chelsea got hers. Dale and Chelsea are it, and the 3rd guy made up stuff.
There's my view and I'm sticking to it :)

Eric

What I'm saying is that there ARE more than 2 amps out there (Mark told me, and I have no reason not to believe him), and seriously, not everyone goes on the internet and brags about how they got a new amp.

That was my buddy daniel that posted earlier. I've been reading this board for a while, but I didn't really wanna get involved in this drama.

I just wanted to say that Mark may be slow, but he's not a crook. He loves what he does and it's always been his dream to have an amp with his own name on it. No one would want to be this slow at putting a product out. He knows that the more he sends out, the more money he's gonna make, more people will hear his amp, more people will want his amp......etc etc etc etc.

Hopefully soon he'll be able to operate a little faster. I'm just saying trust me, the dude wants to get his amps out there. It's a time consuming, hand made amp. From what he tells me, the production will go much faster now. We'll see in the next few weeks if this is true.

I don't say he's a 'crook ' and I don't think he purposefully has ripped anyone off .. (Also I'm not a troll , as I'm an amp lover , and would've easily bought one of these if they were produced) ... HOWEVER, I don't believe there are more than 2 out there, as soon as 1 was produced his partner posted all about it. . I believe he would've at least posted some #'s that had been in production.. ALSO there are a few guys on the net (some are pros and some not) but they're from the west coast and they get 1st dibs on some of the amps out that way , and they haven't posted a word about them being available so I tend to think the only 2 have been posted about. I FULLY realize most pros are not on the internet, but you'd be surprised at how many are these days, and the word travels quickly . I spend way too much time here and have since the early -mid 90's . Anyway , all I can say is good luck to all involved.
Eric

Chris Nuccio":2f042s1o said:

Here is what Mark told me on January 21st:

It will be leaveing on the 28th. I want to let burn in and make sure everything is right. I changed some things on the circuit board and it will be the 1st one with the new board. From this point on the CCVs will start to get moveing. CCMs too.

So now here we are at the end of March. It's a PCB amp. He should be able to put out 1 amp a week at least, even just working by himself. So where are the amps? There should be a bunch of them out by now.

simbasa":2azqfhu4 said:
Here is what Mark told me on January 21st:

It will be leaveing on the 28th. I want to let burn in and make sure everything is right. I changed some things on the circuit board and it will be the 1st one with the new board. From this point on the CCVs will start to get moveing. CCMs too.

So now here we are at the end of March. It's a PCB amp. He should be able to put out 1 amp a week at least, even just working by himself. So where are the amps? There should be a bunch of them out by now.

Pssshhh, the 28th could mean any month. Ok sorry about that, it wasn't even funny. :doh:

I'm gonna agree with you. Though it is a hand stuffed pcb board, I have no idea why it would take him longer than a week.

quote "I changed some things on the circuit board and it will be the 1st one with the new board."

So,
After all this time and only two amps shipped, we already have a change to the PCB board? But I thought the amps built are the same as the NAMM amp??? Whats with all the changes after only two amps? When I previously posted that my CCV amp sounds nothing like the NAMM amp I received denial from the moderator! we now see he has a change the PCB and building a new one? very consistant work going on here or still R&D, good luck getting a truthful answer from these guy's and an amp to say the least! This is still a fiasco and more people need to hear whats really going on! I still have yet to receive a plug for my new CCV-100, that must be an extra charge. I guess you need to pay more for something other than a mixed set of used pre-amp tubes as well! Maybe these guy's from Bogner can get some real parts? After all I only paid $2500 for this amp. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DiezelDale":2fdtne7n said:
quote "I changed some things on the circuit board and it will be the 1st one with the new board."

So,
After all this time and only two amps shipped, we already have a change to the PCB board? But I thought the amps built are the same as the NAMM amp??? Whats with all the changes after only two amps? When I previously posted that my CCV amp sounds nothing like the NAMM amp I received denial from the moderator! we now see he has a change the PCB and building a new one? very consistant work going on here or still R&D, good luck getting a truthful answer from these guy's and an amp to say the least! This is still a fiasco and more people need to hear whats really going on! I still have yet to receive a plug for my new CCV-100, that must be an extra charge. I guess you need to pay more for something other than a mixed set of used pre-amp tubes as well! Maybe these guy's from Bogner can get some real parts? After all I only paid $2500 for this amp. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

just curious DD

I've been following all the posts here including yours and its obvious that your CCV-100 doesn't live up to expectations.

did you ever ask Mark or Chris about returning it for a full-refund ??

110db":vripajy0 said:
Hey, three years isn't a very long time.
you must be a cameron cock smoker :D if schmidt is in charge of all this money , then how the hell has mark been surviving for the last year in L. A,? SCHIMDT? NO your money /deposits. DUMBASSES

FUZZboat":1l7s6594 said:
just curious DD

I've been following all the posts here including yours and its obvious that your CCV-100 doesn't live up to expectations.

did you ever ask Mark or Chris about returning it for a full-refund ??

Psssshhh, wouldn't that mean that he's giving up serial number 0000002? If this thing takes off that could be worth something. :uzi:

SHAWN":1pok6mjm said:
110db":1pok6mjm said:
Hey, three years isn't a very long time.
you must be a cameron cock smoker :D if schmidt is in charge of all this money , then how the hell has mark been surviving for the last year in L. A,? SCHIMDT? NO your money /deposits. DUMBASSES

Geez, lighten up. I guess I should have posted a sarcasm alert!

DiezelDale":4t7lo8vd said:

So,

Ok, I can see you are dissatisfied with the amp... Look man... lemme help you out... I'll give you a grand for it! Whaddaya say!

Steve

sah5150":fd4ic3ar said:
DiezelDale":fd4ic3ar said:

So,

Ok, I can see you are dissatisfied with the amp... Look man... lemme help you out... I'll give you a grand for it! Whaddaya say!

Steve
Man thats sounds like a tempting offer!!! But, I just traded it for a Diezel Herbert! Sorry, but I had to let it go in a trade. Not that Im disappointed, it's an OK amp and Mark is really behind his product, way behind! But I feel it's in the best interest of Marks sanity that I get rid of it and stop being an advocate for those who are waiting and waiting and waiting and.... well you know waiting for the amp they might not get. BTW the production amps really do sound just like the NAMM youtube video :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Buy one!

DiezelDale":wbo5vqeg said:
sah5150":wbo5vqeg said:
DiezelDale":wbo5vqeg said:

So,

Steve
Man thats sounds like a tempting offer!!! But, I just traded it for a Diezel Herbert! Sorry, but I had to let it go in a trade. Not that Im disappointed, it's an OK amp and Mark is really behind his product, way behind! But I feel it's in the best interest of Marks sanity that I get rid of it and stop being an advocate for those who are waiting and waiting and waiting and.... well you know waiting for the amp they might not get. BTW the production amps really do sound just like the NAMM youtube video :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Buy one!

In all seriousness, I'd have traded you my custom MKIV for it... (see sig!) Oh well...

Steve

Tasty customer service from the Cameron camp.

WTF....... CANT YOU CALL 818-445-2059 YOU SHOULD STAND NEUTRAL.... YOU DONT KNOW SHIT.....WHY DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE........DO YOU KNOW THE WHOLE STORY OF THE 3 YEAR AMP....... FUCK NO ..YOU DONT.... BUT YOU GET ON YOUR HI HORSE AND POST BULLSHIT.............IF YOU CARE SO MUCH CALL AND GET ALL THE INFO........THEN POST WHAT EVER YOU WANT-----JUST GET BOTH SIDES OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT.... SORRY FOR THIS IM JUST SICK OF THE LIES AND BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually yes, DO give this guy your money, he seems like a pleasant, nice man to do business with.

Im selling my fucking cameron. I will be damned if I support a product built by this guy.

Back