Prices.

Juggernaut

When did the CCV go up to $2700? originally it was $2400 and the CCM was $2700.

What happened?

Man you guys are killing me, I want one of the CCVs so bad I can taste it. :doh: :doh:

Juggernaut":3n0e0d4q said:

What happened?

Man you guys are killing me, I want one of the CCVs so bad I can taste it. :doh: :doh:

Sorry guys....As of May 1st we are having to raise prices on the CCV-100 to $2700. The cost of raw materials, especially metals (copper & aluminium) and tubes are going through the roof right now. We have had tremendous increases on just about everything except a few items.

It's regretful but we will held off as long as we could at the current prices. Of course this only affects people that will be placing orders after May 1st.

Chris

Chris Schmidt":1mby3nvm said:
Juggernaut":1mby3nvm said:

What happened?

Sorry guys....As of May 1st we are having to raise prices on the CCV-100 to $2700. The cost of raw materials, especially metals (copper & aluminium) and tubes are going through the roof right now. We have had tremendous increases on just about everything except a few items.

It's regretful but we will held off as long as we could at the current prices. Of course this only affects people that will be placing orders after May 1st.

Chris
thanks for letting us know. for people who decide to order after may 1, thanks on may 29th

Marshall Law":3txkot1w said:
Chris Schmidt":3txkot1w said:
Juggernaut":3txkot1w said:

What happened?

Chris
thanks for letting us know. for people who decide to order after may 1, thanks on may 29th

I was posted on our site for a few months.....

My fault Chris, I had kinda given up on the idea of being able to get one, until I did the math on my current gear I'm willing to part with to get the CCV, and then went and looked. I was just curious, wasn't at all trying to start anything.

:thumbsup:

Back