PSA - Pointless Ad-hominem Attacks - Updated 2023-10-26

I9L.gif

~ss

At the risk of stating the obvious Brother 3, Squatchy does the spelling thing intentionally, a dig at the modern inability to spell and use grammar correctly.
pssssstttttt don’t tell anyone it will ruin all the fun and it’s more about ways to annoy the mean girls.… and don’t mention or get started on CAPSLOCK… that really gets the old crusty farts depends in a twist :LOL:

I especially love how after all this time “some people” still don’t get it.

~ss

I suhr now its' kinda you're thing too due, its just annoying af thats all. Butt you due your and Ill due mine. Its kind of liek Striped Rites puting a laughing emoji all over teh place. He thinks its cute. :dunno:

For me, it is actually hard to type that way so it takes longer. I'm glad you have the extra time though :yes:

I suhr now its' kinda you're thing too due, its just annoying af thats all. Butt you due your and Ill due mine. Its kind of liek Striped Rites puting a laughing emoji all over teh place. He thinks its cute. :dunno:

For me, it is actually hard to type that way so it takes longer. I'm glad you have the extra time though :yes:
Well lets be fair hear… it’s know moar annoying than you making a stink over it…

but you should talk to superchump, he’s always on my case about it, you guys can form a support group to help eachother with this turrible and difficult problem.

And don’t worry Han Brolo… I gonna “keep doing me” :thumbsup:

~ss

Back