Quick Rig Rundown 6505+

Badass! Wow you like you EVH stuff...It all sounds excellent together and your playing sounded killer...

Excellent rig!

Sounds awesome to me, course with chops like that anything would likely sound good lol!

wolf5150":yryax990 said:
Sounds spectacular.
Details on the Strats ?
Warmoth Starts, Alder body maple necks, SS frets, Aldrich in the bridge, dimarzio's in the middle and neck contoured heel

5150clone":1z5roqxr said:
wolf5150":1z5roqxr said:
Sounds spectacular.
Details on the Strats ?
Warmoth Starts, Alder body maple necks, SS frets, Aldrich in the bridge, dimarzio's in the middle and neck contoured heel

Basically like my Strats. Mine just say Fender. I did use custom Warmoth Strats for years. Fantastic. I only got rid of them because of the Floyd's.
I will likely refret some day with SS frets. I was looking at the frets on my old #1 and they pretty beat.
Cool Strats man!

Badronald":7zxeupms said:
5150clone":7zxeupms said:
wolf5150":7zxeupms said:
Sounds spectacular.
Details on the Strats ?

Basically like my Strats. Mine just say Fender. I did use custom Warmoth Strats for years. Fantastic. I only got rid of them because of the Floyd's.
I will likely refret some day with SS frets. I was looking at the frets on my old #1 and they pretty beat.
Cool Strats man!
thanks..yeah i love the options that warmoth has. i have 3 hardtails and one standard tremolo with locking schallers. i also have the wolfgang contour on the necks. very nice. i like a little chuck in the neck and that contour is perfect.

Back