QUITTING GUITAR SALE

BRENTrocks

Some events as of late have brought me to the decision to give up on guitar.

I’m selling my guitars, amps, pedals, basically everything!

If you need more info, just PM ME!!

I AM NOT SHIPPING AMPS

THIS IS NOT A FIRE SALE

PLEASE SEE MY OTHER ITEMS ALREADY FOR SALE.

1. 2014 LES PAUL STANDARD. Fair condition. No case. Trans blue. $1000

2. WILLIAMS GUITARS USA KORINA FIREBIRD. $2000

3. Heritage CUSTOM CORE H150 p90 like new. $3400. $4300 new.

4. HERITAGE CUSTOM CORE H150. Vintage Dimarzios. $3000

5. Washburn Budweiser guitar. Upgraded Floyd rose system. $700

6. EBMM AXIS EX EVH. $2500

7. Peavey EVH 5150 combo. $700

8. Marshall JTM 45 HANDWIRED CLONE. NEW. $1500

9. Carvin 2x12 combo amp. $500

10. Dr Z 2x12 cab. $500

11. KBP DUMBLE OVERDRIVE SPECIAL CLONE 1x12 combo. $1000

12. 12 watt ammo can amp. $300

PLEASE SEE PICS ON THIS LINK….

https://www.flickr.com/photos/149847221@N07/shares/5h125H0Q4x

WILL PROVIDE MORE PICS UPON REQUEST!!!

Always enjoyed looking at your for sale ads with the unbelievable Heritage axes that you've managed to score.
Hope all is well brother.

Whatever you!re going through, hope you come out of it OK. Without knowing specifics, don’t “quit” guitar. Just put it away for a while. It’s Ok to just not play for a while and inspiration may strike again, or not. If you don’t need the money, maybe don’t rush to sell your favorite pieces. Either way, good luck with whatever you need to do.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the kind words.

It’s work related issues, health issues, death of a friend/co worker issue, kid starting college soon issue.

LOTS OF STUFF coming down on me at once. I just can’t keep my head above water and it’s time for me to put my family first and push guitars to the curb!!!

It’s work related issues, health issues, death of a friend/co worker issue, kid starting college soon issue.

LOTS OF STUFF coming down on me at once. I just can’t keep my head above water and it’s time for me to put my family first and push guitars to the curb!!!
I get that I really do. Every time I’ve spoken to my wife about selling it all and moving on she tells me how much I’ll regret it one day and reminds me how hard I’ve worked finding and restoring the gear I own. She tells me it doesn’t bother her and she’s never brought it up.

Hang in there and at minimum take one single item that is your favorite whatever it is and shove it in a closet and forget about it. You’ll thank yourself for it one day.

GLWS

I get that I really do. Every time I’ve spoken to my wife about selling it all and moving on she tells me how much I’ll regret it one day and reminds me how hard I’ve worked finding and restoring the gear I own. She tells me it doesn’t bother her and she’s never brought it up.

Hang in there and at minimum take one single item that is your favorite whatever it is and shove it in a closet and forget about it. You’ll thank yourself for it one day.

GLWS
Yup…In times of stress and darker emotional days I need guitar more than ever. Is it really playing you’re done with or flipping, buying stuff. Sometimes we entwine the two a little too much. We don’t purely play as much as we obsess about ”the gear”. I’m very guilty of it. Keep your favorite guitar and your favorite amp and ditch the rest. There might come a time where just rippin’ a big A chord at volume makes a whole shitty week not so bad.

hey bro it aint just you. my backs against the wall right now also but you know what? everyday is a blessing and all this shit is replaceable.

Back