Reverb and paypal

Beandust

Bought an item using my paypal from a listing where the seller dis not even have a paypal account. Outraged! Dispute filled and then reverb had to dispute the claimand they had never even seen the item. Because it was there paypal acxount and not the sellers they would have tondispute it. Luckily i got the item and the paid price as they lost the dispute because reberb didnt respond in due time as requested. Shity company, reputation has been well earned! Buyer sellar beware!

Beandust":261eff5j said:
Bought an item using my paypal from a listing where the seller dis not even have a paypal account. Outraged! Dispute filled and then reverb had to dispute the claimand they had never even seen the item. Because it was there paypal acxount and not the sellers they would have tondispute it. Luckily i got the item and the paid price as they lost the dispute because reberb didnt respond in due time as requested. Shity company, reputation has been well earned! Buyer sellar beware!

God damn it! I'm so sick and tired of Paypal, eBay, Reverb, and all these frivolous assholes getting rich screwing us all over. Sorry to hear about the bullshit. Our country has lost it's way. There are so many fucked up people these days. I can't even make sense of it anymore.

My wife got notice this morning of a PayPal dispute from a transaction from April of 2016. Yes, last year. I don't think they can screw her on this one due to it being so old. But it's total BS they even allow disputes 14 months later.

Wow. I thought if someone didnt respond to a dispute it closed and you won. Reverb customer service mentioned i should mail them the merch since paypal awarded me the dispute. They didnt award me. The reverb rep didnt respond in time. So i get the merchandise and a full refund. Maybe reverb shouldnt back sellers when they have not physically seen the merchandise? Thats beyond wacked. Maybe i won because reverb really couldn't dispute something they didnt sell.? How do u back someone when you have never seen what they are selling. Fraudulent as it gets IMO. Lmao

Rick Lee":38n0p1cd said:
My wife got notice this morning of a PayPal dispute from a transaction from April of 2016. Yes, last year. I don't think they can screw her on this one due to it being so old. But it's total BS they even allow disputes 14 months later.
Not to defend PayPal, but I wonder if the problem is that people want PayPal to reduce their fees so low that they can only afford to hire a skeleton crew to respond to the hundreds of disputes they get weekly? A good question to PayPal users would be if they would pay a higher PayPal fee to support better PayPal customer service.

8len8":1ou5oo7v said:
Rick Lee":1ou5oo7v said:
Not to defend PayPal, but I wonder if the problem is that people want PayPal to reduce their fees so low that they can only afford to hire a skeleton crew to respond to the hundreds of disputes they get weekly? A good question to PayPal users would be if they would pay a higher PayPal fee to support better PayPal customer service.

I don't think it would take much coding for PP to set their 1099s to deduct PP's own fees and returns or refunds. Short of that, they should be sending reports of total fees paid for the year, so the user can then deduct that amount. It'd be simpler for everyone.

All these problems lately. I have done a couple of thousand deals buying and selling since 2004 through PayPal, Ebay, Reverb. Only a few very minor issues that were resolved very quickly and fairly by Paypal. They have been great on the phone.
Maybe I have been lucky. I am cautious in both buying and selling. My experiences with buyers and sellers has been 99% positive, dealing with some good people. I have not found these sites filled with thieves, liars, and cheats. Quite the opposite.

glip22":n9vazfaj said:
All these problems lately. I have done a couple of thousand deals buying and selling since 2004 through PayPal, Ebay, Reverb. Only a few very minor issues that were resolved very quickly and fairly by Paypal. They have been great on the phone.
Maybe I have been lucky. I am cautious in both buying and selling. My experiences with buyers and sellers has been 99% positive, dealing with some good people. I have not found these sites filled with thieves, liars, and cheats. Quite the opposite.

I'm guessing most of the people who use those sites don't post their experiences on forums, and 99% of those who do post of forums are the people that had issues. It's like with amps - if all of the amp problems posted in forums represented most of the amp owners then many of those amp companies would be out of business.

Beandust":3r8py1gf said:
Wow. I thought if someone didnt respond to a dispute it closed and you won. Reverb customer service mentioned i should mail them the merch since paypal awarded me the dispute. They didnt award me. The reverb rep didnt respond in time. So i get the merchandise and a full refund. Maybe reverb shouldnt back sellers when they have not physically seen the merchandise? Thats beyond wacked. Maybe i won because reverb really couldn't dispute something they didnt sell.? How do u back someone when you have never seen what they are selling. Fraudulent as it gets IMO. Lmao

so you got something for free? is that right?

thunda":1daooxgc said:
Beandust":1daooxgc said:

so you got something for free? is that right?

Back