RG20th Advertisement

Well, the black one is just a 6 string copy of the 7 string Universe....kinda, correct? The Universe is basswood too. Basswood is fine with me. I actually prefer it to alder.

The black JEM has binding I believe but I wanted Alder for this one, I was starting to drift towards the new JEM but now....I have no clue. No, not off the universe. Lots of guys want to make 10th anny copies with them.

I am hopng for some serious seat time with soome of these next week.

So are they using up the last of their Edge bridges with this run or something? I can't believe they're putting those bridges in them, especially since they got sued by Floyd Rose.... Then again, they're STILL paying royalties to them with the Edge Pro design.

I was talking about the RG, for those who didn't get it. I don't think I would make 100% use of the seventh string anyways. I gotta see if I can rake in enough for the Desert Yellow :D . Mmm...

When are these hitting the street?

You can find 'em used for $400-$500ish. RFRs are EXTREMELY rare though. They can fetch beyond $1k.

>|<>QBB<
CoachZ":433a2 said:
I was talking about the RG, for those who didn't get it. I don't think I would make 100% use of the seventh string anyways. I gotta see if I can rake in enough for the Desert Yellow :D . Mmm...

When are these hitting the street?
Supposed to be in March

>|<>QBB<
Greazygeo":f1038 said:
>|<>QBB<Supposed to be in March

March eh?

I am gonna spam off all my drum stuff...cymbals, hardware, double pedal, all that good shit. I WILL order one of these things. and I usually don't liek ibanez. 8)

Back