Rig Talk Fantasy Baseball League! Sign Up Here!

mrp5150

If anyone wants to sign up just send me a PM and I'll give you the league ID and password. It's a free Yahoo League. I set the draft time for Saturday March 17 at 7:30 PM EST. Up to 14 people can join! 8)

People who are in so far...

1. Myself
2. Japetus The Great
3. danyeo
4. AmpliFIRE
5. GnR102385
6. J*Dizzle
7. ringer
8. mysticaxe
9. aldog1330

Ugh. I think I finished dead last in 2006 for the HC one. Once it started, I basically never remembered (or was too lazy) to update my roster or anything and had the same team all year. :sperm:

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":38ea3 said:
Hey Mega....I never have played fantasy baseball, but am willing to give it a shot. How does it work?

Same as fantasy football pretty much! Each week is a head to head game and there are a bunch of stat categories, if you win a category you get 1 point...the person with the most points in a week wins. The overall win/loss record is how the teams are ranked. I'll send you a PM with the league ID and password. 8)

EDIT: I guess if you really think about it, it's pretty different from fantasy football...but whatever, it's just as simple. :LOL:

>|<>QBB<
LedZep77":76e32 said:
Ugh. I think I finished dead last in 2006 for the HC one. Once it started, I basically never remembered (or was too lazy) to update my roster or anything and had the same team all year. :sperm:

Haha! :LOL:

You can just check your roster once a week or whatever and set your lineups for the week. It only takes a few minutes n00b. :p

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":202a2 said:
I don't know if i can join cuz my fingers won't be able to type that password! :LOL:

You know it's true! 8) :D

ec0a8f63.jpg

If everyone would agree, we could all throw in $10 or $20 and then make it winner takes all, or split it between the top three teams. I don't care either way, I just like to bet. :D :LOL:

>|<>QBB<
AmpliFIRE":0fc28 said:
why the F can't I get in?!?!?!

Are you sure you clicked the free fantasy league option? It's listed under the one you have to pay for, which the ID and password obviously won't work for.

cc8c7dae.jpg

Back