RigTalk on Facebook

RT FB would only serve to further divide an already divided group. Fuck that.
In the future, I think everyone will have their own gear forum.

It'll be like a virtual plastic-bubble-echo-chamber, where only their thoughts and opinions will resonate..

Just like playing guitar in a room all by yourself.

It'll be like a virtual plastic-bubble-echo-chamber, where only their thoughts and opinions will resonate..

The elusive futuristic songwriter

damn i forgot this existed. honestly groups and marketplace are mostly what i use facebook for these days. i do check fb way more than any of the messageboards anymore. rig-talk moves too slow these days. i think all the subforums and shit kinda split up the converstions and made it seem more dead than it once was.

Kanye's not all bad.
It amazes me at what shit he still uses, like he still uses old Ensoniq samplers and shit. But then I think I still use an old ass line 6 ux 1 for scratch tracks, and I still use a pod bean. And it comes down to ease of creation and the comfortability that you have with those tools

That’ll be awesome because then I won’t merely scoop, but shall fully excavate my mids and not have anyone tell me I shouldn’t do that.

It amazes me at what shit he still uses, like he still uses old Ensoniq samplers and shit. But then I think I still use an old ass line 6 ux 1 for scratch tracks, and I still use a pod bean. And it comes down to ease of creation and the comfortability that you have with those tools
Yeah, I'm Amish..

So I build all my own electric guitar gear.

Back