RIP Steve Albini

Well he has always been an edgelord. Big Black and Rapeman also had some horrible lyrics.

And the creator of these zines he talked about were a member of Whitehouse, which were extremely influential in the noise scene. So it’s not very surprising that Albini thought highly of him being a noise rock artist.

So yeah not surprising to me at all and sounded totally in character for young edgelord Albini lol.

CP isn't edgelording unless you want people like me to fucking shoot you.

Well God is pretty clear on abusing children.

So why did your god order the murder of "women, children, and infant" Amalkemites in the book of Samuel? Not to mention Exodus where God kills every first born child in Egypt due to the Pharaoh's actions? Actions that your god himself caused... 🤣 religious horse shit!
But yeah, fuck pedos regardless. They deserve torture before death.

So why did your god order the murder of "women, children, and infant" Amalkemites in the book of Samuel? Not to mention Exodus where God kills every first born child in Egypt due to the Pharaoh's actions? Actions that your god himself caused... 🤣 religious horse shit!
But yeah, fuck pedos regardless. They deserve torture before death.
Ask him why….

Only if you presume the rules on killing apply to God too. If he has carte blanche to kill who he'd like though... Perhaps that is your point, the different rule sets for humans and for God.
Shouldn't be a double standard if man is created in God's image.. anyway, no reason for me to derail this thread into religion nonsense. Carry on.

I think he was a probably genius but also apparently troubled, to say the least. While I appreciate his candor, getting off on that stuff is pretty twisted, especially the sadistic elements. For some perspective however, looking at it and thinking about or liking it is an entirely different thing than actually doing it. One could make a case if he was a buyer that he was creating a market for the people that make it and is therefore indirectly participating I suppose. Anyways, I understand some of your reactions but I think the condemnation should be moderated given we don't know if he was an actual perpetrator or not, let alone whether the quotes themselves are accurate. If you have this sort of reaction to someone who looked at or liked the material, what is left for the people who actually made it? ...And for the record I'm not condoning it or making excuses for him.

I think he was a probably genius but also apparently troubled, to say the least. While I appreciate his candor, getting off on that stuff is pretty twisted, especially the sadistic elements. For some perspective however, looking at it and thinking about or liking it is an entirely different thing than actually doing it. One could make a case if he was a buyer that he was creating a market for the people that make it and is therefore indirectly participating I suppose. Anyways, I understand some of your reactions but I think the condemnation should be moderated given we don't know if he was an actual perpetrator or not, let alone whether the quotes themselves are accurate. If you have this sort of reaction to someone who looked at or liked the material, what is left for the people who actually made it? ...And for the record I'm not condoning it or making excuses for him.

Dude the "quotes" were HIS tour diary on his bands website 😂

I read the article, and then I read a bit of the responses. The article appears to come from someone known to do hit pieces of questionable authenticity to gain clicks. Doesn't mean those things aren't true, or at least that the guy wasn't playing the edgelord beyond where he should have stopped, but also not taking any of as accurate either.

I say that as someone who hadn't heard of him before and had no opinion going in.....y'll just got me curious.
I think he's a POS mainly because of him being triggered when people mock Trans people

More bad news has surfaced. A medium was enlisted to contact the deceased in an effort to clear the matter. The mediums only reply was, “uh oh, smells like preteen spirit.”

OMG he was wearing a mask. He was probably boosted up the wazoo too, and now he had a heart attack at age 61 :unsure:
1715519655821.png

More bad news has surfaced. A medium was enlisted to contact the deceased in an effort to clear the matter. The mediums only reply was, “uh oh, smells like preteen spirit.”
When they pushed the 14 year old medium on what he heard, through the hazy eyes and slack jaw he said ..it…it..sounded like “Come as you are?”

Back