RM50 Long shot.

NixerX

Hey all. Im asking here in hopes that Bruce or someone knowledgeable can point me in the right direction.

This regarding my RM50 combo. With a delay pedal ( or anyother for that matter) plugged into either loop and either module cranked up the amp sounds like im playing through a fuzz pedal with a dying battery. if I unplug any of the pedals from either loop and leave the dials the same they sound glorious. So I tried swapping ALL tubes, cables, and speakers as well as used a Midi-verb and I still have the issue.

I'm thinking its probably component level. Anyone give me any ideas where to look? Everything looks fine on a visual level.

Thank you!
-nX

NixerX":2elncxbf said:
With a delay pedal ( or anyother for that matter) plugged into either loop and either module cranked up ...

This is the issue. Try backing down on the channel masters a little. That's essentially the effects loop send level.

mboogman":3naf60yn said:
NixerX":3naf60yn said:
With a delay pedal ( or anyother for that matter) plugged into either loop and either module cranked up ...

This is the issue. Try backing down on the channel masters a little. That's essentially the effects loop send level.

I would give this a shot first. With the modular amps, it's always best to keep the channel masters down lower, and adjust the overall volume with the main master. This will usually stop you from overloading the pedals in the loop as much.

Back