Rockinchippy Mancave 2.0

rockinchippy":3r8cz1v3 said:
Kapo_Polenton":3r8cz1v3 said:
Love the setup but I know some people are saying, how the hell does this guy afford this stuff? You a big shot software engineer?

Anyway, this would be an awesome way to compare 5 diff amps. Take the cheapest and work up to most expensive. Same cab and mic and mic placement. Back to back sound lips and let's see how different they really are!

I'm not a big shot at all. I really did it the old fashioned way. After I graduated from college I worked and worked and worked. I have not had more than 2 weeks off at any given point in the past 15 yrs except for my honeymoon. That's why my YouTube clips are 30 secs. Lol. I spent most of my week in the daily grind. My escape is the gear. Make sense?
Most certainly does, most certainly. Hats off Braddah :thumbsup:

rockinchippy":1jmni5mq said:
Kapo_Polenton":1jmni5mq said:
Love the setup but I know some people are saying, how the hell does this guy afford this stuff? You a big shot software engineer?

Anyway, this would be an awesome way to compare 5 diff amps. Take the cheapest and work up to most expensive. Same cab and mic and mic placement. Back to back sound lips and let's see how different they really are!

I'm not a big shot at all. I really did it the old fashioned way. After I graduated from college I worked and worked and worked. I have not had more than 2 weeks off at any given point in the past 15 yrs except for my honeymoon. That's why my YouTube clips are 30 secs. Lol. I spent most of my week in the daily grind. My escape is the gear. Make sense?

Makes perfect sense....well done, bro...Mr. Simmons would be proud! Good for you. :thumbsup:

I guess the big question would be what would be the "stranded on a desert island" amp? Your collection changes all the time.

rockinchippy":19hpp4jj said:
Phil Collen PC1 Limited Edition Splatter.

My playing is a little goofy in this video. Not sure why I keep swaying back and forth and hitting the whammy bar :LOL: :LOL:

Cool PC1.....Sounds great! Is that the CCV? What happened to your Suhr 80's Shred Tiger?

Dame dude I thought I had a lot of amps lol. What I would do to tweak around with those amps for the day ;).

Ippon":24vwzjaj said:
Very cool mancave! :rock:

So many Suhrs ... no love for Diezel or Rhoads? :)
This!! There should at the VERY least be a Gemini! lol Maybe a Fortin?

Wtf man?

Idk what to say that is amazing. You have more equity in your basement than my local music store.

Epic man cave :rock:

Back