Rocktron Hush Pro and Rocktron Hush Ultra?

smucarolina

I am in dire need of a noise gate/suppressor. I bought a NS-2 and was quickly reminded of why I sold my old one...for a noisy amp like a 5150 II it just does not cut it.

I used to own a rocktron hush pro but am considering upgrading to the ultra...I need a rack hush unit that is stereo. Anyone familiar with the ultra? How is it? I want my amp to be as quiet as possible but with as little tone loss as possible. Not looking to spend more than $300...so ISP fan boys can pipe down. Thanks guys!

Hey man ive got a Rocktron hush IICX that i got off ebay and never even hooked it up, turns out I had cable issues! These are older units but ive heard these are some of the best noise gates that Rocktron made which is why I snagged one. Its dual channel so you can run in the loop and in front or run into 2 amps. Im placing a link to some reviews and im sure you can get some info here as well. Its kinda like a poor mans ISP, :D

I can do $100 shipped with PP gift

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/ ... index.html

if you can find one, look for the Rocktron Guitar Silencer. it's simply a poor man's ISP and it's awesome. I actually prefer it over the ISP.

smucarolina":2urytw23 said:
Hey Devil! I will get back to ya. Getting funds and researching still.
Right on Brandon, just messing wit ya!! :D
I had the VHT sig x at the columbia ampfest held at the jamroom a few years back.
:rock:

Devilinside":2lzg7q6u said:
smucarolina":2lzg7q6u said:
Hey Devil! I will get back to ya. Getting funds and researching still.
Right on Brandon, just messing wit ya!! :D
I had the VHT sig x at the columbia ampfest held at the jamroom a few years back.
:rock:

yea I remember. I can't remember your bud's name...I just remember he had the craziest rack setup and a tub of pedals haha. God that was quite a rig he had haha. Carvin and the Bogner if I remember correctly. BTW I am moving to Columbia this fall for a new job.

that fat fuck finally got my amp to me btw. I aint going back to him again...it is in better shape but just seems shady...

Back