SAM ASH CLOSING ALL STORES

Do they get to a point where the remaining inventory goes to a warehouse or auction? 5% off when the store is closing is not going to move anything. Hell, GC's guitar-a-thon sale was better than Sam's 15% off sale for April and GC isn't closing stores.

Fuck em. Adios.

Take GC too. All the ones I've been to are empty, bombed out, broke down, dusty, sad and look like they are about to close anyway for the last 4 years.

Both GC & Sam Ass near me have all the guitars zip tied to the wall hooks... mostly Squires and import Korean Krap... the nice stuff is either all the way at the top of the wall or behind the counter.

And if you ask the 16 yo pimple faced, acne scarred youth with a woman's hair-do behind the counter... just wait for the snarky response...
"Are you really going to buy it"... "Do you have money to buy it"... "Do you know how much this costs"...

Fuck em.

Fuck em. Adios.

Take GC too. All the ones I've been to are empty, bombed out, broke down, dusty, sad and look like they are about to close anyway for the last 4 years.

Both GC & Sam Ass near me have all the guitars zip tied to the wall hooks... mostly Squires and import Korean Krap... the nice stuff is either all the way at the top of the wall or behind the counter.

And if you ask the 16 yo pimple faced, acne scarred youth with a woman's hair-do behind the counter... just wait for the snarky response...
"Are you really going to buy it"... "Do you have money to buy it"... "Do you know how much this costs"...

Fuck em.
Can kinda relate to their position. Online stores basically rendering their business useless and a lot of people basically just try guitars in their stores and then buy them elsewhere for cheaper. Not saying that you do this, but a lot of people do.

Retail is dying, that's all we can take out of this.

Nahh I don't want to lose GC. GC sucks ass for sure, but as long as those 16 yo pimple faced acne scarred youth are buying in used gear and pricing it wildly lower than its worth, I'll keep buying there. It goes both ways of course, they list stuff stupidly high too and it sits for years. It's basically an online pawn shop and expect that level of quality when you receive stuff, with that mindset and their 45-day returns, it's a good place to get some deals.

Back