Sansamp GT-2 sent my Boss ir-2 packing

dstroud

got my Boss IR-2 just couldnt jell with it direct into a pa. Got a little portable speaker im gonna do some busking this summer, Sansamp sounded better through it too. I’ve had the sansamp thing for like 25 years, something about it direct to about any pa sits just right in the mix. got a Jims800 too, that thing is awesome for direct recording. not much into the sansamp for direct recording, but its awesome into a pa

I always dug that pedal. That was my first ‘keep one in a gig bag just in case’ pedal. The store I worked at in high school got one in when we took on whatever brand Tech 21 was being sold under (Kayman?) and I remember not thinking much about it until I plugged it in. They’re making them again, aren’t they?

I always dug that pedal. That was my first ‘keep one in a gig bag just in case’ pedal. The store I worked at in high school got one in when we took on whatever brand Tech 21 was being sold under (Kayman?) and I remember not thinking much about it until I plugged it in. They’re making them again, aren’t they?
yeah dang they are $229 new wow!!!! but everything is up. heck I might gave paid $150 25 years ago lol

^What they both said. Great pedal for all the reasons above. I have one but it died, got it repaired and it died again.

got my Boss IR-2 just couldnt jell with it direct into a pa. Got a little portable speaker im gonna do some busking this summer, Sansamp sounded better through it too. I’ve had the sansamp thing for like 25 years, something about it direct to about any pa sits just right in the mix. got a Jims800 too, that thing is awesome for direct recording. not much into the sansamp for direct recording, but its awesome into a pa
back in the day I had the Tech21 PSA 1.1 rack unit; last year I got the new pedal format PSA 2.0. Sounds as good as I remember the PSA 1.1 did.

worth a look

Back