Saw Lynch Mob Last Nite PICS/Video

That was nice, thanks for the videos, George is sounding pretty good.
FWIW, that Sullivan looks like a wreck type amp, tho I've never heard of them before.

PlinytheWelder":1jkqmm3x said:
That was nice, thanks for the videos, George is sounding pretty good.
FWIW, that Sullivan looks like a wreck type amp, tho I've never heard of them before.
I've never heard of them either but it sure sounded great especially along with the Naked. They were thick, fat, and articulate with plenty of grind. :thumbsup:

tnourse said:
Very cool pics and videos! They were here last week and a couple of guys from work went. They said overall the show was very good.

Anyone know what pickups George is using in his Tele?
specially designed by Lindy Fralin for this guitar, for Linhof Guitars

m

Great pics and Vids, Killer tone and playing! He is playing the his Carved Mr.Scary Guitar..

Cusack is taped so he doesn't move the settings.

m

His tone is great there. Playing is very good too, I would love to see them. Sounds like bass player does all the high register vocals though, does Oni pull any of that off anymore?

vchizzle":i50dy5iz said:
His tone is great there. Playing is very good too, I would love to see them. Sounds like bass player does all the high register vocals though, does Oni pull any of that off anymore?
He stayed right where he was comfortable and never once sounded like he was out of his range.

he sounded way better back into his style. fluid and bluesy..none of this middle eastern scale stuff

gtr31":ogqwigve said:
he sounded way better back into his style. fluid and bluesy..none of this middle eastern scale stuff

and just the right amount of flash to, seems from the off videos I've seen, thats where he goes "off" into left field.

The attack is just killer on his tone on this night. Gotta be the quarter that gets him that clink! Mr. Scary best I have heard from him in forever...love his middle eastern licks!

Mailman1971":1sy7u9g5 said:
Man....that Mr. Scary Clip was AWESOME!!! Some of the best I have heard from him in years!!!

That really was good !! what a treat for those people 2 ft in front of him... :rock:

Jeff Hilligan":21q092ce said:
The attack is just killer on his tone on this night. Gotta be the quarter that gets him that clink! Mr. Scary best I have heard from him in forever...love his middle eastern licks!
Hell yeah....George was on fire!! :rock:

Glad to see him getting back to this style...
the country 'clean' picking......wasnt working.... :no:

Mailman1971":epdp768a said:
Jeff Hilligan":epdp768a said:

I thought the clean picking was awesome. Shows he doesn't need a mask. :yes:

Lp Freak":2tgl4trl said:
Mailman1971":2tgl4trl said:
Jeff Hilligan":2tgl4trl said:

I thought the clean picking was awesome. Shows he doesn't need a mask. :yes:
To me.....George can do NO WRONG.... :LOL: :LOL:

Some of his latest videos.....*Cough NAMM 2011*..... Were not his best shining moments.... ;)

But the clips you got of him.....man.... :worship:

THATS MY BOY!!! :rock:

he was pretty solid on most but he botches the shit out of the All I want solo. I personally loved the Lynch Mob stuff so maybe I am pickyu but on that one he strikes out but hsi rythm playing is tight so all in all I would rank this as a success!

I saw Lynch Mob 1/26 in St Paul. They sounded good nobody was drunk. I would go see them again. Good show and he still has it.

MrHiwatt

Pretty cool! As someone who LOVED the Randall Brahma/Super V MTS stuff - I am interested in hearing this new LB amp. That said - the tones from the NAKED were/are super ultra mega rad.

Has anyone heard/played the new LBox amps?

Thanks for posting - great stuff. Small venues rule.

Back