Science Decolonizer

I jammed on a Science head at an ampfest several years back....it was either the Decolonizer or the Sister (can't remember exactly)

I do remember digging it quite a bit; kinda midway between a Marshall and an Orange with a pissload of gain

Good amp

I jammed on a Science head at an ampfest several years back....it was either the Decolonizer or the Sister (can't remember exactly)

I do remember digging it quite a bit; kinda midway between a Marshall and an Orange with a pissload of gain

Good amp
I’m mainly into amps that can do the tight modern thing so I’m curious how the decolonizer stacks up

I’m mainly into amps that can do the tight modern thing so I’m curious how the decolonizer stacks up

I know someone had filmed video while I was playing it but I can't find the shit for the life of me anymore

I would say it was more suited to hard rock/grunge than to modern bright and tight stuff, but then again I played the amp for like 15 minutes so take that with a grain of salt lol

I know someone had filmed video while I was playing it but I can't find the shit for the life of me anymore

I would say it was more suited to hard rock/grunge than to modern bright and tight stuff, but then again I played the amp for like 15 minutes so take that with a grain of salt lol
Yeah these amps ain’t doing that on their own. Definitely will need an aggressive boost. That said, they’re really cool amps for sure.

Alex makes killer amps. Decolonizer is out of production right now but I think he has a new channel switcher in the works that will fill the high gain niche.

Watching this thread. Something from Science has stayed on my radar for a while no so I'm definitely interested in comments.

I've heard their 200 watt versions of amps work well for bass.

I have a Mother being built. I originally wanted a Hellhawk cause I'm a Marshall leaning guy, but he's not making them anymore. Alex sent me a video of him using a head switcher between a Mother and a 70's master volume JMP and you couldn't tell the difference, stoked to get it.

Back