Short VHT clip

Great clip! I love VHTs. Can you do a comparison clip with the JVM? I would love to hear the contrsts.

gibson5413":1rw3s6y0 said:
Great clip! I love VHTs. Can you do a comparison clip with the JVM? I would love to hear the contrsts.

Funny you ask. I did that earlier and there honestly wasn't a whole lot of difference when I EQ'd the amps to be similar. However, the feel of the amps are much different. The JVM is much easier to play. But it also has more background noise/hiss. There is no reason for me to keep the JVM anymore since the VHT does the heavier stuff better. This clip was in A/B mode.........if I switch it to Class A, then the amp gets squishier like the JVM. Probably would have been better for this clip.

sounds amazing bro. and also digging the ds-1 as a boosting device, i will be getting a keeley modded one shortly.

Sounds real good, great quality recording. The only VHT I've owned was a 2/50/2 paired with the Triaxis, so I don't know about other VHT amps. Your amp sounds amazingly good, thanks for sharing!

- Eric

Back