Since I know how much all of you love the Fortin Natas...

lolzgreg

Fortin%20Natas.jpg

I finally found some time to give Ola's Feared 2012 Mix Competition a run through, so I decided to bust out my handy-dandy stainless steel grind machine, the Fortin Natas, and did some reamps for the mix:

https://soundcloud.com/tomatofarmstudio/feared-mixing-competition-the

This amp never ceases to amaze me. It is the only amp for metal out there that actually sounds better UNBOOSTED in my opinion. It has a wonderfully glassy top end and is nimble while maintaining huge punch. I'm a lucky man to own number two, especially after some of the things this baby has been through.

I really think this clip showcases what the amp sounds like and feels like. Ola's playing compliments this thing very well :rock:

I hope you all like the clip. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Cheers :rock:

Greg

That sounds phenomenal Greg! :rock: I love the grind and push and glued-togetherness, but it's not overly saturated. Still sounds raw and in your face! Sweetness.

Cheers guys \m/

I really wanted to show off the amp and its ability to get brutal without being harsh at all. Too many amps get nasty in the high end when they cross the line into the grind ;)

Cheers everyone \m/

The kind comments are much appreciated, and the negative ones are accepted as well. I am glad that I have "touched" the ears of an audience :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

All hail Mike Fortin :rock:

Back