Sloclone Registration

I am guessing they share all sorts of mods of current production amps and not just Soldano stuff? I like to tinker, maybe I should get on there..
the problem is that when people build a few amps based on other people work and knowledge they think they’re the next amp messiah and start profiting from that. Sorry but replacing a component or 3 with a another component of minor significance isn’t a new design. Think Bladez, FORTIN, and a few that frequent this forum.

Fortin at least understands electronics and has a background in them doesn't he? But I agree with you 100%. I can do a few mods but I am not about to start a business on the side or anything.

Fortin at least understands electronics and has a background in them doesn't he? But I agree with you 100%. I can do a few mods but I am not about to start a business on the side or anything.
aside from do other people’s mods, the majority of his products are other peoples designs built by a 3rd party with YouTube and Facebook cult marketing.
You don’t take a product that’s been around for 30 years and call it a new design. He claimed the Meshuggah was 4 gain stages and a new design. It was 3 and a spot on Jose with .027uf tones stack caps instead of .022uf. Hardly ground braking. He was the first make available reverse engineered Cameron, Larry, and Elan mods available to the common folk. I’ll give him that much.

Back