So I spent the entire afternoon over at Rick's..........

johnnyjellybean

........... and first off I have to tell you that he hasn't been here because he is so damn busy, it 's unreal! After a meeting with some of the Wizard crew, we did a quick mini tuneup on my #1 MC100 and talked about all things Wizard, some of which I set straight in other threads. He played me some material he wrote and produced in the studio during the mid 90s and I thoroughly enjoyed it. His son is a wonderful rock drummer. Super solid and in the pocket! The present AC/DC tour is a BIG machine and he's not sure when that big machine will stop rolling. They keep adding new legs onto the tour so his time is pretty limited but hopefully he'll get the time to show his face around here once the tour finally winds down and he can take a break from some of the Wizardry.

johnnyjellybean":6bwclunh said:
........... and first off I have to tell you that he hasn't been here because he is so damn busy, it 's unreal! After a meeting with some of the Wizard crew, we did a quick mini tuneup on my #1 MC100 and talked about all things Wizard, some of which I set straight in other threads. He played me some material he wrote and produced in the studio during the mid 90s and I thoroughly enjoyed it. His son is a wonderful rock drummer. Super solid and in the pocket! The present AC/DC tour is a BIG machine and he's not sure when that big machine will stop rolling. They keep adding new legs onto the tour so his time is pretty limited but hopefully he'll get the time to show his face around here once the tour finally winds down and he can take a break from some of the Wizardry.
Cool, must have been a great day. Like you said the tour just gets longer and longer. Gonna see them in Berlin, june 22 and thought that was the last gig but they just added a couple of more in Spain.

Back